View Full Version : A newcomer from Shadowbane

Bardin Ironglove
03-29-2008, 10:01 AM
Hi All,

Met some of you guys in SB this morning and am very interested in joining the Duchy.

My name is Keith, I am 36 years old. I have played a variety of MMO's from Guildwars to LOTRO but have always come back to playing Shadowbane for the last 5 years. To me its the only game that promotes guild vs guild conflict and has a persistent changable world.

Anyway, look forward to seeing you all in game. Also I may be able to lend a hand to people that are having technical problems with the game as I've had my fair share over the years.

Manus Dei
03-29-2008, 10:10 AM
Hi there, Ironglove. Nice to meet you, and welcome to our forums. To officiallly join the Duchy, please fill out the application form on our main site and submit it so that we have a record of you and our bureaucracy can get you through the membership process.

Chrono Veincrusher
03-29-2008, 10:16 AM
Greetings Ironglove!
I'm glad you guys decided to join.

Barden Jusik
03-29-2008, 01:01 PM
Welcome to the duchy. What level and class are you in SB?

Erwin Carius
03-29-2008, 02:47 PM
Hello and welcome! Nice to see more seasoned Shadowbane players settling down in Wessex. :)

And we do have a few people with some technical problems. Mostly related to running SB on Windows Vista afaik, so you if you know how to sort those kind of things I'm sure there's a lot of people who'd be happy to get some help.

Anyway, nice to have you among us -- see you in Shadowbane.

Komako the Hawk
03-29-2008, 11:22 PM
Welcome to Wessex.

Slash Redhand
03-31-2008, 11:26 AM
Greetings friend and welcome to Wessex:gds::gds: