PDA

View Full Version : Greetings and Salutations from the Far north!

Birger Anundsson
03-28-2008, 06:59 PM
A messenger brings a letter to the court of Wessex that reads:

"Hail!

My name is Birger Anundsson, Son of Anund, the Herald of G?taland. I have come here to this prosperous realm insearch of a place to settle down. I am rich in manners and have a deep understanding of things that could be vital to the Duchy of Wessex, such as diplomacy and outwards relations ect.
I would be most honored if you were willing to let me be a part of this mighty realm.

Yours sincerely
Birger Anundsson
Son of Anund, the Herald of G?taland."

OOC:

Hello there fellows, my name is Simon Fransman and I'm an 18 year old guy from the northern wastelands of the kingdom of Sweden. I've been closely interested in the game Darkfall for quite sometime and when my friends found this clan I was almost overwhelmed with excitement. :D

I might not be the most experienced MMORPG player in the world, I usually quit after some time because of the boredom of the grind, drop off loot, grind, drop off loot, repeat ad inifitium type of gameplay that most MMORPG's offer today. This is why I find Darkfall and this clan to be so intriguing, things you do really matter instead of just giving you XP and making you go up in level (which also is a waste of time because everyone is always 169 levels ahead of you, all the time).

I'm a big roleplaying fan too, in the manner that I like to become my character and immerse myself into the world, and again, that is the whole purpose of this clan isn't it? ;)

The only real obstacle I can see is the limitations of my hardware.. But I hope that my computer will be able to run the game. Anyways, I hope i'm welcome amongst you fine people!

Peace!
Simon Fransman

p.s The other two swedes that applied earlier (oddvar and henning) are my friends IRL so we know each other well. :)

Chrono Veincrusher
03-28-2008, 07:11 PM
Welcome to Wessex!
Seems like you would fit right in.

Birger Anundsson
03-28-2008, 07:46 PM
Thank you :)

Vec Peregrinus
03-29-2008, 02:33 AM
Hello Thar and welcome to Wessex!

Oddvar Brantefalk
03-29-2008, 10:11 PM
Glad to see you applied my friend. I wish you luck and hopefully I'll see you on the other side ^^

Birger Anundsson
03-29-2008, 10:19 PM
*Birger is delighted to see a familiar face in Wessex*

Ah Oddvar, how I am glad to see you! It's been years since we last met back in the old lands, how have you been? Are you still married to that nasty wench? Gosh, it's been so long! We have to catch up! Let me buy you a drink.

Oddvar Brantefalk
03-29-2008, 10:45 PM
I'd rather just say welcome as there are no time for drinks. You have other, More important matters to take care of. Come back when you've taken your place in Wessex, then we shall drink and remember the old times togheter.

Einar Tyrssen
03-30-2008, 05:14 PM
Honestly, you'd fit in better with us, no offense to Wessex. If I wasn't so motherfucking busy I'd post my recruit thread more often.

Chrono Veincrusher
03-30-2008, 07:55 PM
If it's a genuine norse playstyle you guys are after i would recommend the Kingdom of Sleggjaholl since they are using a norse structure. And since they are our subguild they get our protection and such.

But I'll leave it up to you guys.

Slash Redhand
03-31-2008, 11:31 AM
Welcome to the Duchy:gds::gds: