PDA

View Full Version : Hail!

Miemets Galaturc
03-28-2008, 01:06 PM
I'm Galaturc, son of Melaturc, proud Warden of Mirendil. I'm looking forward to join Duchy of Wessex army as an archer and follow my way up to to be a ranger.

Out of character: I'm from USA, a 29 years old male research assistant in Purdue University. It's great to be in an RPG clan with a disciplined army, hopefully I'll find enough of our clan members to successfully pursue our highness' directives in North America servers.

Vec Peregrinus
03-28-2008, 01:34 PM
Sweet another Mirdain! Welcome to Wessex my elven brother!

Chrono Veincrusher
03-28-2008, 01:40 PM
Pff! Another Mirdain! Welcome to Wessex... no really, Welcome. ;)

Vec Peregrinus
03-28-2008, 01:52 PM
Pff! Another Mirdain! Welcome to Wessex... no really, Welcome. ;)

You're just jealous you dwarves are no where near as sexy as we elves are! =P

Chrono Veincrusher
03-28-2008, 01:58 PM
You're just jealous you dwarves are no where near as sexy as we elves are! =P
Perhaps, But looks alone won't take you far while us Dwarves have plenty of strength and endurance to get us around.

Tagrun Urit
03-28-2008, 02:46 PM
Hail, and well met.

You look forward to joining our ranks as a bowmen then, and then marching up the ranks to Archer. I hope to see you achieve those ranks.

Welcome to the Duchy my friend with...pointy..ears.

Miemets Galaturc
03-28-2008, 04:13 PM
Hail, and well met.

You look forward to joining our ranks as a bowmen then, and then marching up the ranks to Archer. I hope to see you achieve those ranks.

Welcome to the Duchy my friend with...pointy..ears.

Actually, I'm willing first to join as an archer and then marching up to a ranger.
Oh well, serving is first, ranks come later..

Slash Redhand
03-31-2008, 11:24 AM
Hey there I have seen you at DFO forums many times!
Welcome to Wessex:gds::gds:

Orishas Morgan
04-01-2008, 12:52 AM
Actually, I'm willing first to join as an archer and then marching up to a ranger.
Oh well, serving is first, ranks come later..

Welcome to the Duchy!

When enlisted you start as a Bowman. You can get promoted to Archer simply by attending 12 drills - then you can earn your promotions to higher ranks from there.

Miemets Galaturc
04-01-2008, 02:27 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Welcome to the Duchy!

When enlisted you start as a Bowman. You can get promoted to Archer simply by attending 12 drills - then you can earn your promotions to higher ranks from there.

Perhaps, the military chart at the main site should be updated. It tells me that you can get promoted to Archer after being Militiaman, and then promote to Marksman or Ranger. I thought he referred to Marksman as a Bowman. My fault.

Komako the Hawk
04-01-2008, 03:03 AM
We had a reform in the Missile Infantryman department and you're right, that chart needs to be updated. I highly recommend Chrono's own chart (http://www.duchyofwessex.org/sigs/Wessex-Military-Tree.jpg) for this.