PDA

View Full Version : Yet another newcomer

Oddvar Brantefalk
03-20-2008, 06:56 PM
G'day to you all
After reading some of the other intruductions and applications I've seen here I must admit that I doubt that I could match some of the great intruductions and stories, As you all seem like nice and well read people. Anyways, I will do my best

My real name is Martin, More known as Zivaneklose, And yeah I know, Zivaneklose doesn't sound norse at all, But it is not the name i intend to use ingame when the time comes ;) I have quite alot of mmorpg experience as I've played alot of them, often. Guild wars, dark age of camelot, Wow and thats just a couple of them. I've been known as loyal, truthfull and strong in my belive. Im not a man of many words either. Not in real life nor in games. I belive quality is better than quantity

I was reading through the official forum on darkfalls website and reading through some of the clan advertisments and yours really got to me, I myself am from Sweden and I've always found norse an interesting subject, and at the first time learning about Darkfall, I knew that norse was the way i wanted to play ^^

Well thats all about me for now, Hope its worth reading

Victor LaRouche
03-20-2008, 07:27 PM
Welcome to Wessex ^^
I'm swedish to ;)

Chrono Veincrusher
03-20-2008, 07:31 PM
Welcome Zivaneklose!
I see yet another Swede have come to apply here, Swede myself.
Can you tell us a bit about what kind of playstyle you prefer?

More known as Zivaneklose, And yeah I know, Zivaneklose doesn't sound norse at all, But it is not the name i intend to use ingame when the time comes.
If you make it in, i suggest changing the name straight away.
It's a policy here that you use the same name on the forum that you will be using inside Darkfall. This is because things will get messy if everyone stars to play with different name once the game is out and it will help people remember who you are.

Oddvar Brantefalk
03-20-2008, 07:40 PM
Ahh i see very well then, But you will have to give me some time on that as names never really been my thing :p I've been Zivaneklose as long as i can remember. Anyways, I was planning on being human, And well, Playstyle, Its a though one. as Im not entierly sure of what options Darkfall will give. It all sounds very nice but its not always it works out well. But as for fightingstyles and such, I just saw your Grand scheme, And I would most likley follow the path of Bowman

Hope that were the answers you were looking for ;)

Chrono Veincrusher
03-20-2008, 07:44 PM
Indeed, Sounds good.
Theres no rush with the name, take your time looking for one that you think will fit your character.

Slash Redhand
03-20-2008, 08:04 PM
:gds::gds:Welcome to Wessex:gds::gds:

Greyhame
03-20-2008, 09:58 PM
Greetings!

Dreign Swift
03-21-2008, 12:48 AM
Greetings, Zivaneklose. welcome to the forums.

If you make it in, i suggest changing the name straight away.
It's a policy here that you use the same name on the forum that you will be using inside Darkfall. This is because things will get messy if everyone stars to play with different name once the game is out and it will help people remember who you are.

You stole my gig, Chrono! I tell people that! :p

Komako the Hawk
03-21-2008, 01:23 AM
Are you planning to play for Sleggjaholl (our Norse vassal) or Wessex?

Vec Peregrinus
03-21-2008, 01:46 AM
Greetings thar and welcome to Wessex fellow!!

Oddvar Brantefalk
03-21-2008, 10:59 AM
Are you planning to play for Sleggjaholl (our Norse vassal) or Wessex?

I was planning on playing for Wessex

Chrono Veincrusher
03-21-2008, 11:21 AM
I was planning on playing for Wessex
Good to know, less confusion. ;)
The Kingdom of Sleggjaholl(our subclan) is also going for a Norse theme but Norse players are welcome in Wessex too.

Cynric Oakheart
03-21-2008, 05:43 PM
Welcome to wessex Ziva

Orishas Morgan
03-22-2008, 06:48 PM
Good to know, less confusion. ;)
The Kingdom of Sleggjaholl(our subclan) is also going for a Norse theme but Norse players are welcome in Wessex too.

This is very true (Norse players welcome in Wessex), but if you plan on doing a norse themed character, and like the norse Culture - I would definitely recommend considering Kingdom of Sleggjaholl. They *are* a part of Wessex, simply a group of them that have norse themed ranks, and leaders, and such.

Oddvar Brantefalk
03-22-2008, 09:48 PM
This is very true (Norse players welcome in Wessex), but if you plan on doing a norse themed character, and like the norse Culture - I would definitely recommend considering Kingdom of Sleggjaholl. They *are* a part of Wessex, simply a group of them that have norse themed ranks, and leaders, and such.

Well yeah, I must say that the thoughts of Norse was the thing that first brought me here, But I did read through the forums and I liked what I saw, I found your rank system very apealing and the whole system you've built around it, So in conclusion, Im still applying for Wessex

Dreign Swift
03-23-2008, 01:36 AM
Well yeah, I must say that the thoughts of Norse was the thing that first brought me here, But I did read through the forums and I liked what I saw, I found your rank system very apealing and the whole system you've built around it, So in conclusion, Im still applying for Wessex

We win!

:p

Greyhame
03-23-2008, 12:28 PM
There is no win or lose, for are we not all brothers under the same banner? Do we not fight for the same cause? for truth, justice and peace in our time?

Oddvar Brantefalk
03-24-2008, 12:22 AM
I have decided on a new name, Oddvar. From my glory days of gw :P But im not sure on how to change it, Im not even sure if im able to. Guidance on how to do so would be very much appriciated

Orishas Morgan
03-24-2008, 04:48 AM
I have decided on a new name, Oddvar. From my glory days of gw :P But im not sure on how to change it, Im not even sure if im able to. Guidance on how to do so would be very much appriciated

The Sheriffs are yeoman, that as one of their tasks assist with forum management - They're your best best for this task.

Manus Dei
03-24-2008, 07:38 AM
Well Oddvar, when are you going to drop in an application?

Oddvar Brantefalk
03-24-2008, 12:39 PM
An application has now been dropped in Your grace

Ehaile Ancalimae
03-25-2008, 03:24 AM
Welcome to the family Oddvar!

Oddvar Brantefalk
03-26-2008, 08:46 PM
Thanks Ehaile :) Even though im not part of the family now, I hope to be in the future

Oddvar Brantefalk
04-02-2008, 08:25 PM
As you might have noticed. I have spoken with Einar and decided to join his cause. I mean no offence to Wessex, Im just thinking I might do more good, And be of better use in Sleggjaholl

Chrono Veincrusher
04-02-2008, 08:40 PM
As you might have noticed. I have spoken with Einar and decided to join his cause. I mean no offence to Wessex, Im just thinking I might do more good, And be of better use in Sleggjaholl
No worries, We're all the same.

Orishas Morgan
04-03-2008, 07:06 PM
Welcome to Wessex!!! (for indeed Sleggjaholl is part of Wessex)