PDA

View Full Version : Greetings All!

Ehaile Ancalimae
03-12-2008, 10:05 PM
Hail Friends! I just wanted to send out a little hello to get to meet everyone before applying for membership. The Duchy sounds like it has a fantastic group of people, and I am greatly looking forward to becoming one of your brothers at arms!

Who knows, maybe the long awaited update this Friday (hopefully we get one=) will have some tastey treats for us to chew on while we wait for beta.

Cheers!
Ehaille

Tewdric Veincrusher
03-12-2008, 10:19 PM
Hello and Welcome to the Duchy of Wessex.

I am Tewdric a Footman of the Ducal Garrison and i will be happy to assist you in any query you may have. I too hope that Friday will bring good news and hopefully we will be one more step closer to knowing about the world of Argon.

Just a quick question. What race are you planning to be and what do you think your role in Darkfall will be?

Also if you fancy a chat or have any further questions just come onto IRC, there is usaually at least one person active at all times.

Wreatch
03-12-2008, 10:28 PM
Welcome to the Duchy, and here's hoping for that long awaited update/Beta announcement!

W

Ehaile Ancalimae
03-12-2008, 10:29 PM
Greets Tewdric and well met!

I plan on playing a warrior, primarily sword and shield. I'd like to delve into some healing abilities as well, perhaps dabble in some arcane magic. Will know more after I play a little to see the mechanics. In past lives I've tried to stick to more of a paladin playstyle.

My race will be of the Mirdain... and I promise I will not intentially stick my nose up at those dwarves... hehe just kidding, I am ALWAYS up for a pint or two with some good hearted dwarves =)

How does the Duchy handle family members and close friends joining? Once beta starts and DF is released I will have about 4+ family/friends that would most likely join up.

Cheers,
Ehaille

Finnigan
03-12-2008, 10:35 PM
The more, the merrier, I would say! Well met, Ehaille! Finnigan McGowwan III, at your service, footman and clerk of the Ducal Court. I will also be available if you ever need any assistance of have any questions.

It is good to have you with us, and i look forward to seeing you on our irc, and in our tavern.

*bows curtly*

Chrono Veincrusher
03-12-2008, 10:37 PM
Welcome Ehaille!

How does the Duchy handle family members and close friends joining? Once beta starts and DF is released I will have about 4+ family/friends that would most likely join up.
It's usually never a problem for family and friends to join.

Tewdric Veincrusher
03-12-2008, 10:42 PM
Sword and sheild, Warrior, Paladin. Always good to have a fellow fighter among us

Komako the Hawk
03-13-2008, 12:31 AM
We have a system of government that will allow your family to play as a family in-game, if you choose to use the same last names and establish what your "blood connections" are. There's also certain benefits to it as well; it's something you might want to consider :-)

Welcome to Wessex.

Vec Peregrinus
03-13-2008, 12:39 AM
Hello thar and well met fellow Mirdian! Welcome to Wessex!

Good luck in your trial membership!

Slash Redhand
03-13-2008, 12:33 PM
Welcome to the Duchy:gds::gds:

Ehaile Ancalimae
03-13-2008, 01:47 PM
Thank you everyone! Happy to be here, and hopefully join your ranks!

Dreign Swift
03-15-2008, 10:56 PM
Greetings, Ehaille, welcome to the forums. Great to see another Mirdain join us :)

Einar Tyrssen
03-16-2008, 07:08 PM
Greets Tewdric and well met!

I plan on playing a warrior, primarily sword and shield. I'd like to delve into some healing abilities as well, perhaps dabble in some arcane magic. Will know more after I play a little to see the mechanics. In past lives I've tried to stick to more of a paladin playstyle.
Cheers,
Ehaille

Add archery in there and that's how I play. Except with an axe.

Welcome, I hope you find the community here acceptable and your application is, too, accepted.

Ehaile Ancalimae
03-17-2008, 05:53 PM
Greetings again friends! Is there someone I should contact on finding out the status of my application to join the clan? I applied last week and haven't heard back yet? Does the process usually take a couple of weeks? Thanks!

Your Brother at Arms,
Ehaille

Manus Dei
03-17-2008, 06:12 PM
Actually Ehaille, your application was responded to and your forum account says you have been made a trial member. You should have gotten it on the 13th. I have forwarded it to you again. Welcome to Wessex.