PDA

View Full Version : Warm greeting from Finland!

Dmitri Diadev
03-07-2008, 04:27 PM
Hello guys,

Im glad join your forums as newcomer. Im 23 years old guy from finland, i work with laptops.. selling em. Anyway i think thats all u need to know about me this time. My english is bad. To the point.

Im hardcore player of any good MMO. Atm i dont play any mmos, cos i got bored of all I played. I spend 2 years with wow, that was probably my best mmo experience as very good player of mmos.

About Darkfall.

Deeply believin its gonna be my one of last mmos i will play before i totally grow up. But if its gonna be good as I think. It will be a long journey for me and hope this journey will be spend with you guys.

Gonna be good shooter or magician with very good time spending on crafting items to the guild.

My ingame nick would be probably Fifth-MystiC, and not the real name here in forum.

Lets see what fun can be found on this forums to discuss. Cya here on forum.

Thank you for reading.

Best Regards

Dmitri:cool:

Slash Redhand
03-07-2008, 04:32 PM
Hey there Dmitri!!!:D
:gds::gds:Welcome to Wessex:gds::gds:

Jord Hunter
03-07-2008, 04:46 PM
Welcome to Wessex.

Last you play before you grow up? Pfft, don't think I'll ever grow out of games :P

Serandil Wildfire
03-07-2008, 05:06 PM
Good to have more Finns here.

Chrono Veincrusher
03-07-2008, 06:27 PM
Welcome Dmitri.

My ingame nick would be probably Fifth-MystiC, and not the real name here in forum.
Does this also apply to Darkfall?

Dmitri Diadev
03-07-2008, 07:10 PM
Welcome Dmitri.

thats right!

Finnigan
03-07-2008, 09:26 PM
Good to have more Finns here.

*Wakes up and looks around* Wha-? Oh.

Nice to meet you Dmitri. I look forward to seeing you around our forums and irc.

Aiden Morild
03-08-2008, 01:23 AM
Welcome to the Guild

Dmitri Diadev
03-08-2008, 10:18 AM
i tried to find beta app forum. but didnt.. some1 could help me ?

Chrono Veincrusher
03-08-2008, 10:44 AM
i tried to find beta app forum. but didnt.. some1 could help me ?
Here:
http://www.duchyofwessex.org/forum/showthread.php?t=178

Also, When you have some free time, real all the sticky threads on the forum. Lots of good information there.

Dreign Swift
03-08-2008, 11:03 AM

thats right!

Assuming you become one of us, you may want to consider going with a name more in keeping with the setting of Darkfall or even a feudal medieval organization such as our own. That's just to say, we usually don't go for the whole alternating capitalization and l33t-speak form, (even in small doses).

Another thing to consider is, we request that our members be named in-forum as they will be named in-game, to avoid any confusion on identity come DF.

That being said, welcome to the forums, Dmitri (Fifth-MystiC) Diadev! We look forward to getting to know you better.