PDA

View Full Version : New to the Duchy

Anselm Dwyer
02-26-2008, 06:47 AM
Hello everyone,

I registered on your forums and felt as though I should introduce myself. I have known about Darkfall for a few years now (although I will not say I have closely followed it). The recent released videos and community interviews rekindled my interest in the game which in turn brings me to my reasoning for finding my way here.

For the past few years I had been a full member of the Lance of Rehel (formily known as The Watchful Eye) prior to the group disbanning. The Lance had intended on playing Darkfall upon release and a member from your community offered updates and progress toward the game; which is why your name now stands out among others. As of now, I have a general idea on what my play style in Darkfall will be, but one thing I know for certain is that I will need a community that I can pledge to, fight for, and call home.

So, as to introduce myself, I am Anselm Dwyer. I hope to simply learn more about the community that encompasses the Duchy of Wessex in hopes that I may find a suitable host for my services in Darkfall.

Chrono Veincrusher
02-26-2008, 07:42 AM
Hello there Anselm and welcome to the Duchy!
Feel free to hang around in the Commons section until you get a response on your application.

Slash Redhand
02-26-2008, 09:39 AM
one thing I know for certain is that I will need a community that I can pledge to, fight for, and call home.

You just found it!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the Duchy;)

Komako the Hawk
02-26-2008, 02:22 PM
Welcome to Wessex.

Aiden Morild
02-26-2008, 07:45 PM
Welcome to the Duchy

Anselm Dwyer
02-27-2008, 04:31 PM
Thanks everyone for your welcoming. It seems as though I have been accepted as a Trial Member. I am excited to enter into a revolutionary gaming community, and am eager to be a productive member within the ranks. As of now I am researching the WSX feudal system and taking in the lore, fireside discussions, and topics of interest posted within the forums. Hope to hear more from you all as I get to know the community and its members better.

Vec Peregrinus
02-27-2008, 05:12 PM
Congratulation with getting your trail membership!!

Tewdric Veincrusher
02-27-2008, 06:01 PM
:pCongratualstions fello trial member, trust me wsx is great and i think has a brilliant community. I think you will like it here

Komako the Hawk
02-29-2008, 04:58 AM
If any more members from ex-Lance of Rehel are interested in Wessex, feel free to forward them this direction.

Manus Dei
02-29-2008, 11:40 AM
Yes, and keep in mind that those interested in clergy have opportunities here in Wessex to continue their cleric/paladin like professions.

Bernardo dei Medici
02-29-2008, 01:34 PM
For the past few years I had been a full member of the Lance of Rehel (formily known as The Watchful Eye) prior to the group disbanning. The Lance had intended on playing Darkfall upon release

Round 'em up and bring them on over to the Duchy of Wessex. The more the merrier! We also like to see groups of folks that have worked together before making their way across the threshold.

Anselm Dwyer
02-29-2008, 11:08 PM
A big reason that the Lance came to an end was that a lot of the members decided to go their separate ways. However, I will see which of them still have an interest in Darkfall and let them know I have joined the Duchy of Wessex.

Bernardo dei Medici
02-29-2008, 11:09 PM
That's the spirit! A reunion tour if you will.

Manus Dei
02-29-2008, 11:13 PM
Yeah, a big infusion of people into the Wessex clergy would be great.