PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Jace Olsethor
01-24-2008, 06:20 PM
Hello everyone, I have just been accepted here and just thought i'd introduce myself. My name is Kade, im 19 and attending college (working towards being involved with A.I.) and im looking forward to being a part of this guild and being a part of Darkfall. I hope to work the blacksmith role, or any other crafting role that catches my eye.

Aiden Morild
01-24-2008, 07:54 PM
Welcome to Wessex

Chrono Veincrusher
01-24-2008, 08:17 PM
Greetings Jace!
Your the second blacksmith/crafter that joined us today.
How about you, Do you have any plans about playing as a Dwarf?

Vec Peregrinus
01-24-2008, 08:28 PM
Hello and welcome :D

Jace Olsethor
01-24-2008, 10:21 PM
Greetings Jace!
Your the second blacksmith/crafter that joined us today.
How about you, Do you have any plans about playing as a Dwarf?

oo! Two blacksmiths...I like the sound of that. As for dwarfs it was my intention to be either a dwarf or human. It will depend on details i'll have to check once the game comes out.

Deran Malath
01-24-2008, 10:29 PM
(working towards being involved with A.I.)
Artificial Intelligence?

Oh, and welcome to the Duchy. :)

Jace Olsethor
01-24-2008, 10:36 PM
Hello to you too.

Yeah, with any luck ill be programming the robots that gun us down in the robot apocalypse. But if not that, then probably something more practical, maybe even something like a sentient program. You know, advance the whole technological singularity and all.

Gerhardt
01-24-2008, 11:43 PM
So if we assassinate you now, does that mean they'll stop the Sarah Connor Chronicles from airing?

Jace Olsethor
01-25-2008, 04:53 PM
yes! yes it most definitely would. so um...please dont assassinate me. think of the television!

and if you hate that show, then assassinating me will keep it on air forever!

pretty much...you lose if you assassinate me.

Einar Tyrssen
01-25-2008, 05:16 PM
Welcome.

God damn I need to get Brando working on my site harder. >.>

Aristos Giannes
01-25-2008, 08:25 PM
yes! yes it most definitely would. so um...please dont assassinate me. think of the television!

and if you hate that show, then assassinating me will keep it on air forever!

pretty much...you lose if you assassinate me.

How about putting you into a permanent state of a vegetable? It would stop the apocalypse AND the airing of the show...right?

Jace Olsethor
01-27-2008, 05:30 AM
no see because i have to be present and give written and spoken consent before they do anything. and they make sure im not a vegetable. thats key.