PDA

View Full Version : Hail and well met

Xennon Hephaestus
01-24-2008, 04:49 PM
Geetings everyone :-) I have just received my email informing me I have been accepted for a trial period, so I have come to make my introductions.

So, about me in real life, my name is Chris, i'm 24 and i'm a flash/java developer in the UK (Ipswich). I've been playing MMO's since I was 12 (Meridian 59) and have played pretty much every major (and a lot of non major) MMO's in some capacity or other (mainly betas :-) ). I currently play EVE online (I noticed you have a corp, i've been playing for about 1.5 years and my character currently has about 26 million skill points), and am just about to start playing City of Villains with people from work, for a bit of fun :-)

As for my in game stuff, I am looking forwardto Darkfall a LOT. I'm so tired of the clones that are clogging up the market, and Darkfall sounds like it will be a breath of fresh air. I'm indending to follow a craftsman trade, namely blacksmithing, so I hope I can one day provide you all with lots of sturdy shiney armor and weapons :-)

Also, could I please have access to whichever forums it is I am supposed to have access to? :-) I'm not sure which those are hehe.

Its good to be here, and I look forward to getting to know you all :-)

Chrono Veincrusher
01-24-2008, 05:03 PM
Welcome to Wessex, Xennon.
Nice to see a fellow blacksmith.

Will you by any chance play as a Dwarf?

Xennon Hephaestus
01-24-2008, 07:01 PM
I haven't decided yet. From a personal perspective, I prefer to play Human, however I believe dwarves will make the better smiths, so I have to decide from a character standpoint, or from a preferential/role play standpoint which I will choose hehe. It will probably end up as Human :-)

Baned
01-24-2008, 07:10 PM
Hail and well met Xennon!

I do not believe we are that active in EVE but I may be wrong, there are a few of us currently in Vanguard on the Sartok FFA PvP realm if you have Vanguard that is you could pop on in and game with us :P

Oh yes also come on to Ventrilo
We need more Wessexians on it!

Well that is all I shall say for now.

Farewell

Aiden Morild
01-24-2008, 07:55 PM
Welcome to the Duchy

Chrono Veincrusher
01-24-2008, 08:02 PM
Hail and well met Xennon!

I do not believe we are that active in EVE but I may be wrong,
Thirlan is still running The Iron Wolves with a few WSX people + relatives.

Jace Olsethor
01-24-2008, 10:42 PM
Hello Xennon, nice to see a fellow potential blacksmith.

Einar Tyrssen
01-25-2008, 09:32 PM
Welcome :D