PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

Alasair
01-05-2008, 04:35 AM
Hey, I just submitted an application to the Duchy and I am very excited to be part of such an organized guild. I even have a contributive idea!
Once we establish our city, we build a pit of death in which to kick foreign diplomats into, but only if they...well, we'll think of an excuse once we get there.
I can see the macro now
/kick + /thisiswessex macro.
Of course I'm kidding, but i don't have to be.;)
My preferred character class is an assassin like character, although i specialize in ranged combat, not melee. My MMO experience is broad, and i have played an assassin in every one of them. I will also pick up some slight healing and illusion magic(If they have illusion magic), and some spells to boost my speed/agility and anything else i would need. I will probably play the elves, for the are small, nimble, and specialize in archery.
It seemseo i named my thread the same as someone from england...gross.
Just kidding england. You know i love you.

Finnigan
01-05-2008, 07:14 AM
Well met, and as for your idea, it has already been tossed on the table by a few of us. :D Our drilling yard has a death pit placed in it, for instance.

Look forward to seeing you around.

Einar Tyrssen
01-05-2008, 10:54 AM
Welcome. Yeah, the deathpit idea will definitely be added in one way or another. :P It may not exactly be official, though.

Chrono Veincrusher
01-05-2008, 11:55 AM
Welcome Krylas!
We all love Deathpits ;)

Yeah, the deathpit idea will definitely be added in one way or another. :P It may not exactly be official, though.
We could place a large bucket under a tower and then push them out trough the window?

Aiden Morild
01-05-2008, 05:08 PM
Welcome to Wessex

Jarasi Blackbeard
01-05-2008, 07:23 PM
Welcome to Wessex, and good luck

Alasair
01-05-2008, 08:07 PM
Welcome Krylas!
We all love Deathpits ;)

We could place a large bucket under a tower and then push them out trough the window?
...Could we put large spikes in the bucket?
OR maybe our mages could set the bucket on FIRE!
fire fire burn burn...
But thanks everybody, this is a warmer receptionfirethan my idea usually gets.

Dreign Swift
01-05-2008, 08:49 PM
Welcome to the forums, Krylas.

Alasair
01-06-2008, 06:44 AM
How long on average does it take to get a reply for your application?

Beric Veincrusher
01-06-2008, 08:25 AM
Sometimes it can take a year, but don't worry because we have so many cool venues outside of the member forums that you can check out that Wessex has got its fingers in.

Alasair
01-06-2008, 08:49 AM
I was more worried about becoming a member so i can play with you guys in clan beta.

Einar Tyrssen
01-06-2008, 10:32 AM
I was more worried about becoming a member so i can play with you guys in clan beta.

I think you'd still be able to play, except you'd be everyone's bitch being a newbie and all. At least that's how it is in my guild.

Chrono Veincrusher
01-06-2008, 12:02 PM
How long on average does it take to get a reply for your application?
A few days up to a week.
Depends how busy the man handling the applications are.

Alasair
01-06-2008, 09:34 PM
I think you'd still be able to play, except you'd be everyone's bitch being a newbie and all. At least that's how it is in my guild.
Ok, but only for a little while. I'll take out my anger on little forest animals, and people who fall behind my prodigious advance to the rank of assassin.
And i don't cuddle.
Edit: Well, i was accepted. Looking forward to playing with you all.

Bernardo dei Medici
01-07-2008, 09:35 AM
The longer you wait, the cooler we become. Tis' proven, k.