PDA

View Full Version : Farewell Ducy of Wessex...

Aristos Giannes
12-16-2007, 11:07 PM
I'll be leaving momentarily tonight, but don't worry, i'll be back by tomorrow. =P

Everyone else was saying "Greetings", so I just thought i'd mix things up a bit.

Anyways, the name's Aristos. Glad to be here ^_^ If there's anything you want to know about me other than what's listed below, feel free to ask

MMO Experience:

Mainly just Guild Wars. I played that game for about 3 years (at least ever since the first one came out) and have stuck with it more or less ever since. So i've got a good amount of experience dealing with Guilds and Guild vs. Guild Battles, which hopefully will give me some experience in Darkfall's Clan Wars. I also played Runescape for a few years, haha. That is, if that even counts as an MMO.

Bit about myself-

18 year old college kid in Virginia.
Has a love for video games, fantasy, books, movies, and many other things.
Will probably be up for a roleplay if anyone asks.
Would like to explore in an MMO just as much as PKing.
Has pretty good aim when it comes to FPS's, hopefully good enough to make me one of Darkfall's top archers. (hey, a guy can dream...)
Thinks Vikings are better than pirates and ninjas.

Manus Dei
12-16-2007, 11:21 PM
Heheh, weirdo. Marching to a different drummer and all that, eh?

What part of our society are you looking to go into?

Radison McDougal
12-16-2007, 11:28 PM
Greetings and we'll see u when u get back!

Finnigan
12-16-2007, 11:29 PM
Farewell and well-met. Why not share a short little bio. Prior mmo experience and whatnot.

Aristos Giannes
12-16-2007, 11:45 PM
Heheh, weirdo. Marching to a different drummer and all that, eh?

What part of our society are you looking to go into?

Haha, I guess you could say that.

Defintely looking forward to becoming an archer or ranger, and hopefully someday a Warden ^_^

Aristos Giannes
12-16-2007, 11:45 PM
Farewell and well-met. Why not share a short little bio. Prior mmo experience and whatnot.

Aye, good call. I'll edit my first post in fact.

Yossarian
12-16-2007, 11:54 PM
Welcome Aristos. :)

Aristos Giannes
12-17-2007, 12:07 AM
Welcome Aristos. :)

Thanks ^_^, glad to be here.

Einar Tyrssen
12-17-2007, 12:22 AM
Welcome, enjoy your stay.

Got any friends interested in Vikings? TELL THEM TO JOIN ME. :D

Aristos Giannes
12-17-2007, 12:23 AM
Welcome, enjoy your stay.

Got any friends interested in Vikings? TELL THEM TO JOIN ME. :D

Why thank you.

Haha, will do. Although they'd probably want to be in the same guild as me, but we'll see.

Einar Tyrssen
12-17-2007, 01:08 AM
Why thank you.

Haha, will do. Although they'd probably want to be in the same guild as me, but we'll see.

Well, you could join Sleggjaholl, if you wanted. You don't have to, it's okay if you stay with Wessex. We ARE on the same side, and working together.

If you say no, that's fine. :) No pressure.

Finnigan
12-17-2007, 01:14 AM
*pokes Einar with a stick*

Trying to take our recruits? =P Hehehe

Einar Tyrssen
12-17-2007, 01:32 AM
*pokes Einar with a stick*

Trying to take our recruits? =P Hehehe

Duke said it was okay. If he's interested. :O

Aristos Giannes
12-17-2007, 10:28 AM
Well, you could join Sleggjaholl, if you wanted. You don't have to, it's okay if you stay with Wessex. We ARE on the same side, and working together.

If you say no, that's fine. :) No pressure.

Naw, thanks for the offer but I really like how the government is set up in Wessex, i'm really excited to moving up in the ranks and whatnot.

Einar Tyrssen
12-17-2007, 11:03 AM
Naw, thanks for the offer but I really like how the government is set up in Wessex, i'm really excited to moving up in the ranks and whatnot.

No, it's cool. I understand. :)

BUT, if you can, help me out. :P I'm recruiting almost exclusively outside of Darkfall, so if you got friends who don't even know of it offer them up Wessex, Republic of the Silver Sun and Sleggjaholl for guild opportunities. Really a great way to get people to play the game and be in your guild.

Aristos Giannes
12-17-2007, 08:46 PM
No, it's cool. I understand. :)

BUT, if you can, help me out. :P I'm recruiting almost exclusively outside of Darkfall, so if you got friends who don't even know of it offer them up Wessex, Republic of the Silver Sun and Sleggjaholl for guild opportunities. Really a great way to get people to play the game and be in your guild.

Will do. I'm telling all my friends about it that are into video games, but until at least the beta comes out, they won't be interested in joining guilds yet.

Aiden Morild
12-18-2007, 12:07 AM
Welcome to Wessex

Tagrun Urit
12-18-2007, 12:35 AM

Defintely looking forward to becoming an archer or ranger, and hopefully someday a Warden ^_^

Nice to see you know what you want...

Just move up the ranks!

Einar Tyrssen
12-18-2007, 04:05 AM
Will do. I'm telling all my friends about it that are into video games, but until at least the beta comes out, they won't be interested in joining guilds yet.

I know how you feel, I expect at least ten people to join me as soon as beta hits and they see Darkfall.

Dreign Swift
12-20-2007, 08:27 AM

Just so you know, there will be only one Warden. Welcome to the Duchy forums, Aristos.

Aristos Giannes
12-22-2007, 06:34 PM
Just so you know, there will be only one Warden. Welcome to the Duchy forums, Aristos.

Oh I know, but I plan on staying in this guild for quite some time. And thanks for the welcome ^_^

Jace Olsethor
01-25-2008, 05:26 PM
Thinks Vikings are better than pirates and ninjas.

let it be known, you are stealing my ideas.
i totally told you about that.

Aristos Giannes
01-25-2008, 08:22 PM
let it be known, you are stealing my ideas.
i totally told you about that.

You're right, from now on I shall credit the fact that Vikings are better than pirates and ninjas to you Jace. Forgive me.