PDA

View Full Version : Aye Mates

Roven
12-16-2007, 09:19 AM
I am and will be known in the future as Corbin O'Malley. I'm a casual warm guy, I like long walks on the beach and a good pub to relax and consult with just about anyone in. I do not first associate myself with hatred and menace in the presence of written enemies, instead I come as the representative of my philosophies and character. I won't push you away until you give me reason to. I defeat my enemy of course, but there is nothing written that says I cannot do it politely.
I am as dedicated to the greater good, the better society, the promoter of aid to those who must and need to be aided, as I am to the written laws. In the end all you have is your raw honor.
I love the sea, but I'm afraid of the depths.

I'm here for the good politics and opportunities.

Chrono Veincrusher
12-16-2007, 09:23 AM
Hi there, Roven!
Welcome to the Duchy and good luck with your application!

Manus Dei
12-16-2007, 09:25 AM
Welcome to the clan, Roven. It's high time we started getting more of those interested in maritime pursuits.

You earn extra favor in my book for having an Audrey Hepburn sig.

Yossarian
12-16-2007, 09:35 AM
Yossarian spends a minute observing Roven. He is intrigued by this new stranger to the Duchy.
After deep consideration Yossarian gives Roven a nod of approval .

?Welcome to the clan, friend.?

Have you decided which race you will be playing in Darkfall yet?

Roven
12-16-2007, 09:43 AM
Welcome to the clan, Roven. It's high time we started getting more of those interested in maritime pursuits.

You earn extra favor in my book for having an Audrey Hepburn sig.

Thank you sir, glad to know you have good taste.

Yossarian spends a minute observing Roven. He is intrigued by this new stranger to the Duchy.
After deep consideration Yossarian gives Roven a nod of approval .

“Welcome to the clan, friend.”

Have you decided which race you will be playing in Darkfall yet?

Gives Yossarian a casual salute

"Aye comrade, drink with me sometime."

I'm gonna head for the typical human, I don't think I'd be very suited for any other race.

Aiden Morild
12-16-2007, 12:35 PM
Greetings

Welcome to the Duchy

Radison McDougal
12-16-2007, 05:37 PM
Welcome to Wessex!

Komako the Hawk
12-16-2007, 06:17 PM
Hail Corbin O'Malley, and welcome to the Duchy!

When you've passed your trial membership, if you stick around that long, please talk to me about possibly becoming a Pursuivant of His Grace's court. Pursuivants do have the political opportunities I believe you're looking for.

Finnigan
12-16-2007, 08:38 PM
O'Malley, eh? Pleasure to meet you. I hope your accomodations are to your liking, and expect to see you in the tavern soon.

Einar Tyrssen
12-17-2007, 12:20 AM
Welcome, enjoy your stay.

Dreign Swift
12-20-2007, 07:59 AM
Thank you sir, glad to know you have good taste.

As a Trial Member, you should know that our Beloved Duke is to be addressed as "Your Grace," rather than any one of the many inferior titles floating about.

Welcome to the forums, Roven. Look forward to getting to know you.