View Full Version : At your service

Fvantom Necron
12-14-2007, 11:42 PM
Fvantom here, at your command!

Komako the Hawk
12-14-2007, 11:56 PM
Your name is suiting to your introductory post!

Chrono Veincrusher
12-14-2007, 11:59 PM
Hello there, Fvantom.
A bit short introduction.

Tell us a bit about yourself and your playstyle.

Fvantom Necron
12-15-2007, 12:58 AM
Hello there, Fvantom.
A bit short introduction.

Tell us a bit about yourself and your playstyle.

well, Ive always been a man of exploration, but Im not afraid to get my hands dirty, Ive always loved sailing the seas. Im just as skillful with a sword as I am with a bow, and those pale in comparison to my naval fighting.

Einar Tyrssen
12-15-2007, 02:05 AM
well, Ive always been a man of exploration, but Im not afraid to get my hands dirty, Ive always loved sailing the seas. Im just as skillful with a sword as I am with a bow, and those pale in comparison to my naval fighting.

What exactly does "naval fighting" mean, exactly? I'm curious.

Oh and welcome.

Dreign Swift
12-15-2007, 02:17 AM
What exactly does "naval fighting" mean, exactly? I'm curious.

Oh and welcome.

I was thinking to ask something similar.

Would you be using special weapons at sea? Are you referring to cannons? Or are you just making note of your superior sea-legs? I can see the latter being quite valid, honestly. One who is not used to the pitching and rolling of the deck while at sea is certain to find himself at a great loss when facing one who can claim synergy with the floating wood. There arrives an array of momentums moldable towards your advantage after discovering this accord.

I myself have served at sea in times past, and the legs are never far once you've gained them the first time.

Finnigan
12-15-2007, 05:31 AM
Well met, pleasure to meet you. I look forward to getting to know you as time goes on. :)

Aiden Morild
12-16-2007, 12:33 PM
Welcome to Wessex