View Full Version : Hello!....Again?!

Valandil Silverhawk
12-12-2007, 02:59 AM
I would like to direct your attention to this post
http://www.duchyofwessex.org/forum/showthread.php?t=100

But other than that, Hello again! I sent in an app back about a year and a half ago and I remember getting accepted but then somehow not being able to meet the active portion of the Duchy. If there is someone who remembers me or the application I sent in please don't hesitate to say hello so that I may open a dialogue and perhaps rejoin?

Jord Hunter
12-12-2007, 03:07 AM
Hey, long time no see. They all come back in the end. Not sure whether you'll have to submit a new application, but welcome back all the same :)

Valandil Silverhawk
12-12-2007, 03:11 AM
I thank you very much for your words. Yes the whole application bit is this question.

Beric Veincrusher
12-12-2007, 03:51 AM
If Lord Aeneas was impressed - I am impressed. Knowing LodossKnight (Valandil) from FoM I can speak personally to his excellence in logisitics and training.

Chrono Veincrusher
12-12-2007, 06:35 AM
Welcome back Valandil!
And good luck with your application if you have to resubmit.

Nira Nathair
12-12-2007, 06:49 AM
I would recommend you resubmit just to make things move smoothly. I don't know for certain, but it is likely there isn't a record of your application from that particular time, and neither of your accounts was noted in our system as being accepted. That said, welcome back. :)

Surly von Fishbarrel
12-12-2007, 12:31 PM
Application acceptance requirements may have changed since then, a new application would be required so the Clerks can properly process it and keep a record of it in the "accepted" list! Denied applications are usually flushed down the toilet, along with applications of those no longer holding membership. Trial membership expires after a while.

I'd grant you Trial Membership ahead of time in anticipation of a good application, but it'd throw a monkey wrench in the system which is now more or less streamlined.

Aiden Morild
12-12-2007, 05:04 PM
Welcome Back to Wessex

Dreign Swift
12-12-2007, 06:40 PM
Welcome back. We don't like monkey wrenches, apparently.

Valandil Silverhawk
12-12-2007, 11:47 PM
Alright, then to sound like an idiot for a brief second, would someone please point me in the direction of the applications?

Jord Hunter
12-12-2007, 11:48 PM
Alright, then to sound like an idiot for a brief second, would someone please point me in the direction of the applications?

www.duchyofwessex.org

Bottom left hand corner, sword and shield.

Valandil Silverhawk
12-19-2007, 06:52 PM
I would like to humbly thank you for the second chance to become a member within the Duchy. I am honored and I know you won't regret it.

Thank you all.

-Valandil.

Tagrun Urit
12-20-2007, 05:52 AM
No, Thank you for coming back. Muahahaa....

Anyways. Don't let us regret it. How ya been anyways? Games you play now?

Valandil Silverhawk
12-20-2007, 06:00 PM
Mostly whatever is out for Beta when I have the time.

I frequent EVE, Guild Wars(on and off), City of Heroes, I was in Pirates of the Burning Sea, I just dropped Lord of the Rings Online, and I heard you guys run things on Irth and Rune(Scape? or something else) and I occassionally hop onto a few of the free MMO's like SilkRoad and Fury, and Archlord, and Knight Online.

Other than that it's college, Halo, and Rainbow Six Vegas for me :P

Jord Hunter
12-20-2007, 06:18 PM
We run formation drilling on Rune: Halls of Valhalla (Not to be confused with Runescape :P)

http://www.runegame.com/hov.php

Finnigan
12-20-2007, 07:45 PM
We run formation drilling on Rune: Halls of Valhalla (Not to be confused with Runescape :P)

http://www.runegame.com/hov.php

If you want to join in with us, pm Chrono for Rune-grabbing details.

Dreign Swift
12-21-2007, 06:27 AM
I frequent EVE, Guild Wars(on and off), City of Heroes, I was in Pirates of the Burning Sea, I just dropped Lord of the Rings Online...and I occassionally hop onto a few of the free MMO's like SilkRoad and Fury, and Archlord, and Knight Online.

Other than that it's college, Halo, and Rainbow Six Vegas for me :P

Holy crapp...how do you manage that?

Are all of those seriously MMO's you currently play?

Valandil Silverhawk
12-23-2007, 12:04 AM
Aye, on and off for the most part. Either oscillating Weeks or days depending on which ones(the Free ones are on a weekly rotation, the Pay-to-play are daily rotation).

But it all depends on how active I am in the community overall, EVE...every three or four days to mine a bit, reset manufacturing and research and whatnot, and then City of Heroes every two days to run a few quests with my group. Then the Free ones share weeks, two each for the remainder for about an hour a day.

It works out well spending about 2 hours on each one when I do play.

But if I get into another beta like I did in Pirates I'll play on until beta ends.