PDA

View Full Version : Whats up

Jarasi Blackbeard
12-11-2007, 08:44 PM
OOC: Well I just applied to the guild, and I can wait for a response. I'm 19 years old and I live in Elgin, Illinois where I am studying to become a Firefighter/Paramedic. At the moment im a volunteer firefighter, as well as a certified EMT. I've been doing martial arts for a long while also. I tend put humor in alot of things and can be really sarcastic, but not in this post I suppose, since I have to impress all you people. Erm, not much else to say other then I like to express my feelings through interpretive dance (....not really)

Passing through the doors of the Grand Reception Hall, Jarasi Blackbeard stops as he smells the luring scents of perfume and ....clean clothes. "Aye, this must be what I'm looking for," Jarasi thinks as he rubs his rugged raven colored beard. Knowing not the formal ways of foreigners, living on the sea for most of his life, Jarasi bursts into chatter for all of the hall to hear. "I do be Jarasi Blackbeard, Captain of the Ocean's Splendor....or at least I was until I ran it onto the reefs." Jarasi takes a deep breath and continues on his rant, "I also do be a master shipwright and wish to offer my services to the grand Duchy of Wessex." Jarasi stares for a moment, and forms a puzzled look on his face as the people of the court stare at him in startlement. "Oi, I guess I have alot to learn about manners."

Jord Hunter
12-11-2007, 08:47 PM
Welcome to the boards. Good luck with your trial and enjoy your stay.

Dreign Swift
12-11-2007, 08:52 PM
Greetings, Jarasi Blackbeard, and welcome to the forums. We could use more of the seafaring types. Well met.

- Swift

Yossarian
12-11-2007, 09:22 PM
Welcome to Wessex Jarasi.

Chrono Veincrusher
12-11-2007, 09:26 PM
Hello there Jarasi, Welcome to Wessex!
And good luck with your application!

Einar Tyrssen
12-11-2007, 10:02 PM
You know, with me being self-styled as a Viking, and the Duke teaching Martial Arts and Brando being in the military FLYING SATTALITES...

This place was pretty manly. Now it is even moreso with a firefighter.

Welcome to the Brotherhood of Man, my friend.

Jarasi Blackbeard
12-11-2007, 10:06 PM
ha thanks everyone for the awesome reception...I can already tell this guild will fit me better then the others I have been in for other games. Everyone in those guilds treated each other with no respect and it often turned into flame wars.

Chrono Veincrusher
12-11-2007, 10:19 PM
You will find that this community has a lot of offer in terms of maturity and organization!

Aiden Morild
12-11-2007, 11:10 PM
Welcome to the Duchy

Radison McDougal
12-12-2007, 12:01 AM
Welcome to Wessex!

Komako the Hawk
12-12-2007, 01:16 AM
You'll fit in right with the seamen.

Jarasi Blackbeard
12-12-2007, 04:01 AM
Ha well thats good to hear, hopefully they are all ruffians without manners like me.

Just hope to one day be a captain of the Ducal Navy, and Ill get there some day

Dreign Swift
12-12-2007, 07:42 PM
Ha well thats good to hear, hopefully they are all ruffians without manners like me.

Just hope to one day be a captain of the Ducal Navy, and Ill get there some day

A man with ambition! Quite admirable.

Methinks you will get there quite assuredly with the right level of drive. Keep it up :)
:gds: