PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Radison McDougal
11-22-2007, 12:26 AM
Greeting Your Majesty Duke of Wessex, and Lords and ladies of the court! I’m honored today to stand on the Grand lands of Wessex. May the services of a humble servant, Ad to the greatness of Wessex. I Radison McDougal, Son of Anox McDougal swear my undying loyalty to you Your Majesty, Duke of Wessex, and Any member of his service. May my skills and Virtue meet the standard of a Grand Nation as yours. Only ask and I shall do. (Radison McDougal, Son of Anox McDougal kneels before all in the Nation and bows his head)

Radison McDougal, Son of Anox McDougal

(Ooc: I’m a 25 year old male out of Portland, Oregon. I love Mmorpgs. I’ve play anything that I can get my hands on. But I’ve spent most of my time on Eq1, Eq2, and SWG. I love PvP, but structured PvP (Medieval Military) is mt true love. In my Pass time I also enjoy Crafting as well.)

Komako the Hawk
11-22-2007, 12:29 AM
Ah, a fellow Willamette!

Do you live in the deep city, or one of the suburbs, (Beaverton, Gresham, etc.)?

Radison McDougal
11-22-2007, 12:33 AM
(Ooc: i live off a 181st in Gresham. i guess that's not really portland. but people get a better idea if i just say Portland. :D)

Komako the Hawk
11-22-2007, 12:39 AM
(Ooc: i live off a 181st in Gresham. i guess that's not really portland. but people get a better idea if i just say Portland. :D)

The Herald regains her posture, feel quite ashamed at her slip of courtlike character. She coughs twice, and then smiles at the newcomer, "Welcome, Radison son of Anox. It is a pleasure to have you in our great Duchy."

((Aye, we have a few Oregonians here. Nira, Galan, Novalithen, and myself are all in the Portland area.))

Dreign Swift
11-22-2007, 03:41 AM
And I come from southern Oregon.

Welcome to the duchy, Radison, we look forward to getting to know you better.

Jord Hunter
11-22-2007, 10:51 AM
Welcome to the Duchy, Radison! Good luck with your trial.

Finnigan
11-22-2007, 02:27 PM
Finnigan McGowwan's eyes widen at the entrance of the newcomer.

"McDougal"? Err-well. Hrrm. Welcome to the Duchy.

Finnigan's discomfort is evident as he eyes Cin'gutl, his axe, precariously, then swinging it over his shoulder and approaching the newcomer.

Pray tell, McDougal...What area of combat and crafting would you say you intend to specialize in?

Valucis Amilis
11-22-2007, 02:45 PM
Valucis's eyes pass searchingly over the nearby crowd, stopping on the unrecognised face a fellow newcomer, he purposefully strides over reaching out his hand as he crosses the last few feet.
"Valucis Amilis" he says smiling, "A pleasure to meet you."

Chrono Veincrusher
11-22-2007, 03:37 PM
The Dwarf looked on the Newcomer as he was walking in the streets.
Chrono smashed his hammer on the anvil, let go of it and yelled to the man:

"You there! Yes you, Get over here!"

"Greetings newcomer! I've heard rumors of your arrival. But... Your armor... Almost looks like a damn elf made it, we can't have members wearing rags like that. Tell you what, Once you get settled, drop by for a set of quality Dwarven armor. It's on the house."

"Also, I haven't seen you in the tavern yet, keep avoiding it and you will disappoint me!"

Aiden Morild
11-22-2007, 07:06 PM
Welcome to the Duchy

Synge Wynne
11-22-2007, 09:29 PM
Welcome to the Duchy

What he said.

Radison McDougal
11-29-2007, 06:47 AM
Greeting Valucis Amilis! And honor to be in your presence!"Radison reaches out his hand to shake the man's hand. shaking it frimly. Radison then turns too Chrono.Well met Chrono Word precedes your Gift. I'd be honored to be gifted a set of quality Dwarven armor. We should all head over to the tavern for a drink or two! Telling stories of victory!

Just then Radison see a man that introduce himself as Finnigan McGowwan's.The name seemed to ring in his mind, something from my childhood. Happy childhood memory's replaced with terror and beasts
Finnigan McGowwan! I know that name. A pleasure to meet you kind sir. You wouldn't happen to be Finnigan McGowwan of Ainnesbury. Would you?

P.s. [Ooc: Forgive me for bring it all together as one. Just trying to make it so we could roll with the story. Also for my lateness. I've buried myself in irth and work]