PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Fredrick_Barbosa
11-12-2007, 01:36 PM
I am honored that I have been accepted as a trial member of Duchy Of Wessex. I look forward to spend many hours of fun with you guys:)

I would like to introduce my self:
My real name is Erling. I live in Norway and I am 16 years old. My hobbies are mainly warhammer, music, movies, English fantasy-books and computer-games:p
I prefer to play roleplaying-games such as Oblivion for instance. It gives me a pleasur that I don't get in other genres such as Half-Life (Find a weapon: SHOOT!).
My path in Darkfall is to obtain the title "the greatest swordsman who ever lived" as a human player:D
I look forward to play darkfall with my squires. I hope it will be a positive and fun to share my experience with you:)

Regards, Fredrick_Barbosa, The legendary swordsman

Conano
11-12-2007, 01:38 PM
I am honored that I have been accepted as a trial member of Duchy Of Wessex. I look forward to spend many hours of fun with you guys:)

I would like to introduce my self:
My real name is Erling. I live in Norway and I am 16 years old. My hobbies are mainly warhammer, music, movies, English fantasy-books and computer-games:p
I prefer to play roleplaying-games such as Oblivion for instance. It gives me a pleasur that I don't get in other genres such as Half-Life (Find a weapon: SHOOT!).
My path in Darkfall is to obtain the title "the greatest swordsman who ever lived" as a human player:D
I look forward to play darkfall with my squires. I hope it will be a positive and fun to share my experience with you:)

Hi.. good luck in Duchy of Wessex. I want to be swordsman too...so we can play together ;)

Fredrick_Barbosa
11-12-2007, 01:44 PM
Cool:cool: We can obtain the title "the legendary brothers":D Fredrick_barbosa and Conano... The greatest swordsmen who ever lived!

Aiden Morild
11-12-2007, 01:54 PM
Welcome to Wessex!

Conano
11-12-2007, 02:27 PM
Cool:cool: We can obtain the title "the legendary brothers":D Fredrick_barbosa and Conano... The greatest swordsmen who ever lived!

:D great idea..so we must reallize them ;)

Fredrick_Barbosa
11-12-2007, 02:43 PM
That's right. So it is important that you remember this: "Nothing is impossible. The impossible takes only more time!":D

Conano
11-12-2007, 02:44 PM
That's right. So it is important that you remember this: "Nothing is impossible. The impossible takes only more time!":D

But i dont have Game yet..so we cant be a LEGEND BROTHERS ! ;)

Fredrick_Barbosa
11-12-2007, 02:52 PM
We just have to wait... Patience my friend, patience:eek:

Conano
11-12-2007, 02:53 PM
We just have to wait... Patience my friend, patience:eek:

ya you have right.. but it will be hard to be LEGEND BROTHER ;) but iam happy :-P

Finnigan
11-12-2007, 07:12 PM
Such enthusiasm. Brings a tear to the eye. Heh.

Welcome to the Duchy, make yourself at home, and get to know everybody.

I see you play Warhammer, I assume tabletop? =P

Fredrick_Barbosa
11-12-2007, 07:40 PM
Of course:cool: I am currently playing with High Elves, Dwarfs and Empire:p It look like that you play warhammer to, is that right?

Finnigan
11-12-2007, 09:51 PM
Of course:cool: I am currently playing with High Elves, Dwarfs and Empire:p It look like that you play warhammer to, is that right?

I played counts for awhile. Its an expensive hobby.

Oprah
11-13-2007, 03:26 AM
Welcome to the duchy!

Theodoric Brionne
11-13-2007, 12:03 PM
Such enthusiasm. Brings a tear to the eye. Heh.

Welcome to the Duchy, make yourself at home, and get to know everybody.

I see you play Warhammer, I assume tabletop? =P

Welcome to the Duchy!

I still need to paint my Bretonnians.

Fredrick_Barbosa
11-14-2007, 01:12 PM
I know it's an expencive hobby... But still, it is a very interesting hobby.

Theodoric, good luck painting your Bretonnians:p

Gwar
11-15-2007, 08:46 AM
Welcome aboard, i'm positive you'll like it here.

Spaw Kindred
11-15-2007, 09:20 AM
It gives me a pleasur that I don't get in other genres such as Half-Life (Find a weapon: SHOOT!).

Thats an instant 50 DKP MINUS!

Nah man-Welcome to the Duchy, enjoy your stay.

Zora Flynn
11-15-2007, 12:08 PM
Welcome, welcome, welcome!

Dreign Swift
11-16-2007, 02:49 AM

I look forward to play darkfall with my squires.

Wow, I like this guy. Great faith and determination you have, my friend. Don't ever lose that, it is invaluable.

Welcome to the Duchy forums, we look forward to getting to know you.

- Mr. Haga

Chrono Veincrusher
11-17-2007, 01:39 AM
Welcome, Fredrick Barbosa.
Enjoy your Stay.

Fredrick_Barbosa
11-17-2007, 04:28 PM
Hehe, thank you all:D