PDA

View Full Version : Hello, new one here

Beren Fiennes
10-03-2007, 06:44 PM
Hello all, new here, just thought I would drop by and give a hearty hello.
I was half way through writing my application when i pressed something and it went back without any return, so I'm going to do it again, i then went back to do is press enter, because i thought it would just go onto next line, and it entered my information which was only my email address. Sorry for that, not a good first impression :P So I'm going to make another attempt at it now.

I'll just introduce myself a little better:

My name in real life is Charlie, living up in north-west England - Carlisle, some of you who have traveled to Scotland will most likely of passed through here since it is the main route to there. My age is currently 15, 16 in November, and am a student at Trinity School - it's a church of England school. My aspiration's for when i am older - career wise - are i wish to be an ethologist - for those of you who do not know what this is, in simple, its an animal behaviorist.

My interests - very interested in computers, every millimeter of spare time is spent on them, my other interests are, science, politics, religion, news of the world, and historical concepts - for instance i like to use the phrase "how art thou?" (How are you) and am interested in how they did things in that day, for instance, if you committed bad crimes you could be hanged or beheaded - They should use that method today, would get rid of a lot of nuisance. I think you've heard enough now, and i'm probably boring you, so, if you wish to contact me you can do so by either my xfire - or you can do so by MSN/yahoo - charlienotman@hotmail.co.uk.

Chrono Veincrusher
10-03-2007, 08:36 PM
Nice to see that you made up your mind and applied here.
Good luck with your application!

Beren Fiennes
10-03-2007, 09:07 PM
I just hope you see me as worthy, cos woody got like totally pissed off :P

Oh by the way, i was wondering, while reading the military chart i saw that for instance "commodore" required a title as baronet, i was wondering is there like a titling system? and is it possible to curropt this system, say for donating money to gain higher titles, sorry, just thinking of The Guild 2. Lol :P

Gwar
10-03-2007, 09:24 PM
Hello and good luck

Chrono Veincrusher
10-03-2007, 09:38 PM
Oh by the way, i was wondering, while reading the military chart i saw that for instance "commodore" required a title as baronet, i was wondering is there like a titling system? and is it possible to curropt this system, say for donating money to gain higher titles, sorry, just thinking of The Guild 2. Lol :P
About titles, Theres one social and one military title that you can have.
Social ranks: Fireside Chat 1: Nobility and Social Class in Wessex (http://www.duchyofwessex.org/forum/showthread.php?t=76)
Military ranks: Fireside Chat 2: On Matters Military. (http://www.duchyofwessex.org/forum/showthread.php?t=303)

And no, No one can't buy titles with money because the people who ends up with them really deserves the title because of their accomplishments. (It does exist a exception because one might become a burgess if someone outside Wessex wants to set up a shop inside one of our towns and will invest a lot of money in it, if i remember correctly.)

Beren Fiennes
10-03-2007, 10:09 PM
Thank you for them links, i enjoyed reading them. Lots of detail put into it makes it really nice to read and get a good idea.

Talfryn Emrys
10-04-2007, 04:59 AM
Welcome!

Oprah
10-04-2007, 05:50 AM
Welcome! Good luck on the app.

Beren Fiennes
10-04-2007, 02:47 PM
Oh, great, i was accepted :D

Chrono Veincrusher
10-04-2007, 03:04 PM
Congratulations! ;)

Yossarian
10-04-2007, 03:59 PM
Very good, a fellow 15 year old English boy.

Welcome to the guild, I hope you make it to villein status.

Aiden Morild
10-04-2007, 05:22 PM
Welcome to the Guild

Good Luck