Talfryn Emrys
09-20-2007, 05:03 AM
My name is Thordainne Emrys and I would like to swear fealty to the Duke of Wessex and join his ranks as a footman if he would have me. I have a good sword and an even better arm to wield it. Will you have me?
(OOC)
I just received an email from Destinova inviting me to join as a trial member. I am excited about the future of the Duchy and am looking forward to getting active soon. I am hoping to get Rune: Halls of Valhalla installed soon so I can begin drilling with the military.
I was originally registered as "accipiter" but created a new forum account with my in game name as advised to prevent further confusion. Thanks again for the invite.
(OOC)
I just received an email from Destinova inviting me to join as a trial member. I am excited about the future of the Duchy and am looking forward to getting active soon. I am hoping to get Rune: Halls of Valhalla installed soon so I can begin drilling with the military.
I was originally registered as "accipiter" but created a new forum account with my in game name as advised to prevent further confusion. Thanks again for the invite.