PDA

View Full Version : I bid you greetings

Tacitus
09-14-2007, 12:57 PM
After my departure from Sanguine, I have traveled far in search of a new home for myself and my fianc?. Alas, most of the clans that we found were insane, incapable of normal speech, no doubt having been driven so by the constant perils they fought.

It was thus with great relief that we found the Duchy of Wessex. Having studied it for a while, we decided that it was under the his grace, the Duke of Wessex, that we wished to dwell.

I offer the duchy my skills with woodworking, both as a carpenter and as a bowyer. It is my hope to establish a place of business within the realm and aid in the construction of dwellings, furniture and ships, as well as to supply the many archers with finely crafted bows and arrows.

My fianc? is most skilled with the needle, and will no doubt be an asset to those desiring the very finest of clothes.

Sincerely
Tacitus Albin

Chrono Veincrusher
09-14-2007, 02:25 PM
Oh a crafter with skills! Welcome to Wessex!
May your recruit process go smooth.

Aiden Morild
09-14-2007, 03:39 PM
Welcome to The Duchy!

Bernardo dei Medici
09-15-2007, 03:58 AM
Heed my warning. This place may look normal on the outside ...

All seriousness aside, welcome to the lands of the Duchy. Crafters are always in great demand and I'm sure your skill in carpentry will be put to good use.

Beric Veincrusher
09-15-2007, 08:18 AM
Welcome to the land of the party hardy (dwarves) and some other folks that stand around trying to look important. It's good to see you've got a plan for success in game, but your roles are so stereotypical!?

Harathor Fallanor
09-15-2007, 12:10 PM
Welcome to wessex, it is always fine to have a crafter around.

Manus Dei
09-15-2007, 12:36 PM
Welcome to my lands, Tacitus. It is a fine thing that tradesmen such as yourself seek to try their enterprise here. I trust your workmanship will be of high value to us all.

Huriden Aurvang
09-15-2007, 11:07 PM
the 1st rule of wessex, don't bad-mouth the dwarves... or else