PDA

View Full Version : Angels of Fire

[AoF]GreenMoose
09-02-2007, 10:30 PM
Greetings from the Angels of Fire!

The Angels of Fire are a gaming community that origonaly started with the game Jedi Academy, this is still our main game but we have also branched into Silkroad Online and some other games.

Firstly i wish to introduce myself, i am GreenMoose, i have been a member of AoF for over two years. now you may be wondering at this point, why a Jedi Academy player, who hadnt even heard of darkfall untill he read the frontpage of this site, would be dropping by. Well i have played SA-MP alongside some of your clan members for over a year, such as Erwin, Sayton and Lycus to name the first 3 i can think off. So when our clan leader suggested we all branched out to search for clans to introduce ourselves to and find out more about them, i decided maybe it was time to actually find out about the WSX clan.

So about AoF, well we are a lighside clan in the world of Jedi Academy, and have a guild called Fire_Angels within SilkRoad Online. Although we are mainly based around Jedi Academy, we all play different games and oftan have discussions about them, meet up with other clan members on these games. Our forums have a large creativity section where people can share stroies, pictures and anything creative. Our members are very friendly and generally helpfull with anything that you need help with.

We can be found at http://www.aof-clan.net/ our forums are linked on there.

Well thats enough of my ramblings about us, i look forward to talking to some of your members and finding out more about this clan. If any of you are interested in dropping by at our forums then you will be welcomed warmly by our community.

Thank you for reading

- Green Moose
Angels of Fire

Chrono Veincrusher
09-02-2007, 10:34 PM
Greetings GreenMoose, You are more then welcome to visit our community.
Does AoF have any plans for Darkfall?

[AoF]GreenMoose
09-03-2007, 07:25 PM
not as far as i know, however once i have done some research on it i will be posting about it to see if anyone plays/plans on playing. so who knows what the future will hold.