PDA

View Full Version : Eobryne Proudspirit greets you all warmly

Eobryn
08-01-2007, 04:31 PM
Greetings! My name is Seraf?n, I am from the Canary Islands (Spain) but I live now in Barcelona. I am very glad I've been accepted to join this guild. I've played some MMORPGs before, and like Eohig, WoW has been the most played game for me. I am 19 years old too.

Eobryne Proudspirit is a Knight, Proud, righteous and with deep believs in the Justice, Righteousness and Servitude to the good cause of his Lord. Disciplined and serious in his duty as a Knight and Soldier, Eobryne will answer to any of his Lord's call to protect and serve his people. Yet proud and honest, his rank of Knight and his noble lineage does not make him despise the peasants nor anyone else just by the "rank" or position in the society. He fights heavily armoured and usually wielding a long-sword and a shield while riding, quite experimented in riding horses, Eobryne is a Knight that could be helpful in the middle of a fight. He is also quite diplomatic, and a good Leader, following strictly the Laws, the principles and the Honor, his orders or actions, would hardly dissapoint a Lord or King.

I am glad to meet you all, and I hope that my strikes will not miss my enemies, and I not only hope, but I vow, that my courage will not falter in the times of need.

Eobryne Proudspirit

Oprah
08-01-2007, 05:15 PM
Welcome! So, are you guys related or just good friends?

Yossarian
08-01-2007, 06:27 PM
Are you playing RP brothers?

Eohig
08-02-2007, 12:56 PM
We're good friends in real life and yes, our characters are brothers.

Eobryn
08-02-2007, 12:57 PM
Yes, we are going to RP brothers, and in real life it's about the same. (Not blood brothers)

Aiden Morild
08-02-2007, 03:25 PM
Welcome to the Duchy

Yossarian
08-02-2007, 03:55 PM
Its good to see RP brothers join us! Adds some depth to the guild. I look foward to seeing the both of you develop here.

Chrono Veincrusher
08-02-2007, 08:26 PM
Welcome to Wessex Eobryne.
Good to see some RP people joining.

Eobryn
08-06-2007, 10:07 AM
I hope that our Duke will be pleased with my services.

Yossarian
08-06-2007, 11:07 AM
Eobryn I thought your welcome thread seemed a little empty compared to your brothers so I have come to ask you if I will be able to look foward to reading you and your brother's backround story at the Bivouac Inn and tavern?

Flaymer
08-06-2007, 04:44 PM
welcome mate :cool:

Erwin Carius
08-06-2007, 08:28 PM
Greetings, Sir Knight Eobryne. It gladens me to see the Godess has guided more obedient soldiers here.

Eobryn
08-07-2007, 01:24 PM
It's an honour to receive such words from a Sheriff, sir.

Now, Yossarian, you will know more about me for sure, but not with words but with actions... the past... is just the past, and does not matter.

Yossarian
08-07-2007, 06:41 PM
It's an honour to receive such words from a Sheriff, sir.

Now, Yossarian, you will know more about me for sure, but not with words but with actions... the past... is just the past, and does not matter.

I respect this and agree with you that your actions will speak louder for you then your past ever could.