PDA

View Full Version : Eohig Proudspirit greets you all gently

Eohig
07-29-2007, 02:03 PM
Hello, my name is Joan and I'm 19. I'm from Barcelona (Spain) and I'm glad to join this guild. I've played several MMORPGs (Ragnarok Online, Pristontale, EVE Online, Star Wars Galaxies) but the one that I have played the most is WoW, I've been playing it since the day it was released.

Eohig will be a young man, an archer who will usually fight riding a horse, as long as that suits with the purposes of the guild or the orders of his superiors. He's kind, gentle and disciplinated and absolutely ready to accomplish orders.
Eohig comes from a noble lineage (obviously like his brother) but he doesn't think that his lineage makes him superior to others, he thinks that the honor and the respect of the others are things that he must earn with his actions, and he will look forward to that.

I'm happy that you let me join, I hope to get to know as many of you and as much of each of you as I can.

Oprah
07-29-2007, 03:36 PM
Welcome!!

Flaymer
07-29-2007, 04:13 PM
*pats Eohig on the back* welcome welcome

Cynric Oakheart
07-30-2007, 01:18 PM
Hola, welcome to the duchy Eohig.

Beric Veincrusher
07-30-2007, 07:14 PM
Hail and well met. I fine archer as yourself could have only come from good Dwarven breeding?

Aiden Morild
07-31-2007, 03:39 AM
Welcome to Wessex

Alexio Corbeille
07-31-2007, 07:43 AM
Welcome to Wessex... although I'm not sure how to feel about being greeted gently...

Topher der Jagermeister
07-31-2007, 06:11 PM
haha alexio likes it rough huh? welcome to the Duchy!

Alexio Corbeille
08-01-2007, 05:59 AM
haha alexio likes it rough huh?
Like sandpaper on my bare bottom.

Dreign Swift
08-01-2007, 12:04 PM
Welcome to The Duchy of Wessex, Elohig. Nice to have you.

Chrono Veincrusher
08-02-2007, 08:25 PM
Welcome to Wessex Eohig.

Eohig
08-05-2007, 06:48 PM
Thanks everybody for your welcome, you're too kind. Eohig is a human, by the way. I hope you let me stay with you. Thanks for everything.

Flaymer
08-06-2007, 01:52 AM
*has deja vu.......and offers Eohig some of his best wine.......again?*

Yossarian
08-06-2007, 01:59 AM
*has deja vu.......and offers Eohig some of his best wine.......again?*

*Once again Yossarian snatches the wine from Demetrius and drinks almost all of it, but leaves a few drops*

Let it be known that no drink may pass the lips of any newcomer without first being tested by me. For safety reasons.;)

*Offers the last few drops to Eohig*
It's safe.

Flaymer
08-06-2007, 02:02 AM
*Once again Yossarian snatches the wine from Demetrius and drinks almost all of it, but leaves a few drops*

Let it be known that no drink may pass the lips of anynewcomer without first being tested by me. For safety reasons.;)

*Offers the last few drops to Eohig*
It's safe.

awww Yossarian.....ur such a pal :D

Beric Veincrusher
08-06-2007, 02:10 AM
It's good to know that we've got some heavy drinkers here, because I can't stand ventrilooo unless there's at least one drunk rage every day.

Yossarian
08-06-2007, 02:56 AM
Heavy Drinker? You have no idea.

Here's the plan for the first day of Darkfall.
1 Find a clanstone.
2 Build a city.
3 Go hunt for Alfar.
4 Take their mounts and make them the official clan mounts because Alfar mounts are the best.
5 Go rob crates of alcohol from nearby clans.
6 PARTY!!

Is there actually going to be any alcohol in DF?

Flaymer
08-06-2007, 02:58 AM
uhh, if the developers want it to be a respectable mmorpg...there will be

bottoms up

Beric Veincrusher
08-06-2007, 03:20 AM
Personally I'd put step 5 and 6 before step 1 since it'll probably give us massive bonuses

Yossarian
08-06-2007, 03:34 AM
Personally I'd put step 5 and 6 before step 1 since it'll probably give us massive bonuses
But all the good clanstones might be gone before we are finished, and who want's to build cities with a hangover.

Eobryn
08-06-2007, 10:06 AM
I am glad that you worry about my brother, Yossarian. I am Eobryne Proudspirit, the Elder of the two brothers. Pleased to meet you, and all the others.

Yossarian
08-06-2007, 11:00 AM
As I am pleased to meet you.
*Rummages through bag and produces a dirty bottle*
Usually I don't give away my Rum, but as I took Eohig's drink I offer this to you and your brother. Don't let the dirty bottle fool you. This paticular rum has quenched the throats of pirate Lords for Decades.

*Holds out bottle*

Yossarian
Usually I don't give away my Rum, but as I took Eohig's drink I offer this to you and your brother. Don't let the dirty bottle fool you. This paticular rum has quenched the throats of pirate Lords for Decades.

*Holds out bottle*

Yossarian

*Holds out bottle*

Chrono Veincrusher
08-06-2007, 11:06 AM
*Holds out bottle*

*Holds out bottle*

*Holds out bottle*

Are you sure you're feeling okay?
You seems to have been repeating yourself quite a lot lately.

Manus Dei
08-06-2007, 11:07 AM
It's those DTs.

Yossarian
08-06-2007, 11:10 AM
Are you sure you're feeling okay?
You seems to have been repeating yourself quite a lot lately.
Whoa! I have no idea how that happened. Maybe I'll lay down for a while.

Did I actually offer some one a drink of mine?

Chrono Veincrusher
08-06-2007, 11:16 AM
Whoa! I have no idea how that happened. Maybe I'll lay down for a while.

That might be a good idea, What do you think will happen if a Sheriff spots you in your current state?

Did I actually offer some one a drink of mine?
Someone? More like everyone!

Yossarian
08-06-2007, 11:35 AM
That might be a good idea, What do you think will happen if a Sheriff spots you in your current state?

Someone? More like everyone!

Well if he's a drinking man he'll be please when I hand him some rum. But I can't give anymore away. Actually when I wake up, I got to see the Duke about collecting a 'Yossarian' tax to repay me for all my lost alcohol.

~Yossarian out!~
*Runs away and goes to sleep*

Chrono Veincrusher
08-06-2007, 11:46 AM
Actually when I wake up, I got to see the Duke about collecting a 'Yossarian' tax to repay me for all my lost alcohol.

That would be Thirlan, The feared Exchequer that no man can hide hes gold from.

Coronach
08-06-2007, 12:29 PM

I'll probably put him in the tank for the night to recuperate if he's bad off, confiscate his alcohol on condition of proving to drink responsibly, and maybe give him an RUI and have his riding license dinged if he's up to any of that.

Flaymer
08-06-2007, 04:43 PM
Yoss, I think you should leave the alcohol sharing to me

Yossarian
08-06-2007, 08:39 PM
Okay, I've woken up sober and I intend to spend most of my days like this know. But I want to be the official bootlegger of this clan when the game starts.