PDA

View Full Version : *waves, grinning, from the top of one of your castle walls*

Flaymer
07-06-2007, 08:52 AM
/shout Nice day for a little rock climbing eh?! I hear you might have use for some dedicated healing?
*reels from the sight of a spider on his sandal and nearly falls off the wall*
/shout hehe...it's just....heh....*points at his foot*...spider....on my.......................*silence*...............................*takes in a deep breath and smiles at the sky* ahhh

Oakk Haddock
07-06-2007, 06:52 PM
Whats up man, Cali born and bred here. Welcome to the site!

As with all games, healers are always welcome. First step! Submit an application. If your accepted, I'll see you around. Good luck bro.

Flaymer
07-06-2007, 07:08 PM
Ahh, another Cali beach bum! sweetness

I actually submitted an app. a few days ago...just waitin' to hear back from the bigwigs ;)

Chrono Veincrusher
07-06-2007, 07:44 PM
Greetings Demetrius.
Nice to see a dedicated healer.

Good luck with you're application.

Flaymer
07-06-2007, 10:55 PM
Thanks Chrono!

And Hagakure, I wasn't intending to be intrusive or disrespectful. I may sometimes be...unconventional...but I assure you my motives are well-placed.

*chuckles & leaps back down the outside of the parapet to greet the guards at the main entrance*

Topher der Jagermeister
07-06-2007, 11:47 PM
yes healers are very welcome. every good warrior needs a good healer to give him a little more confidence in living through a big battle.

Flaymer
07-07-2007, 01:27 AM
*rubs hand together tightly* i'm ready!

btw, i'll be gone for the weekend so i won't be able to get back to any comments or inquiries until Sunday evening

Jord Hunter
07-07-2007, 01:39 AM
Welcome to the boards.

Good luck with your app.

Aiden Morild
07-07-2007, 12:35 PM
Welcome to Wessex

Spaw Kindred
07-07-2007, 10:34 PM
Ye' welcome to thee Wessex.

Dreign Swift
07-08-2007, 02:24 AM
*chuckles & leaps back down the outside of the parapet to greet the guards at the main entrance*

I appreciate you showing our guards the respect they deserve by coming down from what appeared to be a demonstration that you are better than our defenses, and I take your word that you had no ill intentions in your original act.

I hope you can forgive me if I came off too strong :o, I was simply becoming bothered by what seems to be a trend of slightly less-than-respectful roleplay visits. I find disrespectful people most unsavory, so even very minor cases can build up my irritation, especially if the subject is anything touching our Honorable Duke, his possession, or the things we stand for. Besides, this Archer was on wall duty that day :P

I appreciate your honest response and the respectful RP gesture, and again I hope you can forgive me if I was overly harsh. I look forward to getting to know you. Welcome to the boards, friend.

I'm bothered that my original post was censored (deleted), and I respectfully request that the Sheriff (or whomever responsible) send me a PM so that we can talk about this. Thanks.

Flaymer
07-09-2007, 04:13 PM
ya hmm, missing post, seems a little fishy...no reference to Von Fishbarrel

Surly von Fishbarrel
07-09-2007, 09:48 PM
A booming echo of thunder precedes a bolt of lightning splitting the earth in a magnificent cloud of debris. As the dust and smoke settle, the silhouette of an armor clad dwarf clinching a smithing hammer the size of a mule contrasts against the horizon, and gives way to a face cringing with a hint of madness, eyes wide with a piercing gaze, and a thunderous voice which pounds the very earth to its core:

Who said my name?

Flaymer
07-10-2007, 05:43 AM
*............................................points to Hagakure Swift*

He was griping on about censorship or something.................*holds out a bottle* Ale?

Yossarian
08-02-2007, 08:18 AM
Yossarian hears the word Ale and runs to the bottle he see's in the distance with his Mirdain eyes. All the way from the Bivouac Inn and tavern, which he had already drunk dry within hours of opening.

I'll have some!!!
*Snatches the bottle and forces the Ale down his throat as it was water in the desert*

I've always loved a good stiff Drink! *Hiccup*

And people say Mirdains can't hold their drink. Pre*Hiccup* posterous!

*Staggers to the ground*

Flaymer
08-11-2007, 07:36 AM
pretty daring to take away a drink offered to someone who can make me shart just from his "entrance"

Dreign Swift
08-14-2007, 01:34 PM
:gds::gds::gds::gds::gds::ghs:

For using the word "shart."