PDA

View Full Version : Fireblood...

Trent Fireblood
06-30-2007, 04:43 PM
Hello all,

I'm to tired to do the RP thing today! How are you all?

I thought it would be good to maintain relations and pass through.

How is the good Duke doing?

Trent Fireblood.

Chrono Veincrusher
06-30-2007, 04:50 PM
Greetings Trent.
Nice to see you in these part of the wood for a change.
Not sure exactly what hes Grace is up do ATM but we're all eager to see the beta take shape.

How's the merc business these days?

Aiden Morild
07-01-2007, 09:20 PM
Greetings!!

Komako the Hawk
07-02-2007, 03:27 AM
Hey Trent.

Eagerly awaiting any exercises on your new forum ;)

Trent Fireblood
07-03-2007, 01:44 AM
@Koma: The storm in my mind mind is beginning to settle! If all goes well then I'll start concentrating on the site real soon.

@Chrono: Beta Mmmm....

@Aiden: Greetings to you to good sir.

Dreign Swift
07-10-2007, 07:58 PM
Hello there, Trent Fireblood. You may remember me from the DF forums as "Dreign," I had sent you a PM about your clan in December, but had already discovered these guys when you replied in January.

In my mind, we should be quite lucky to have your Clan as an ally. I like what you're doing, and look forward to meeting all of your "Bloodies" in-game. Here's to making history in Agon.

-Haga

Raydathi Greenwolf
07-12-2007, 08:08 PM
Ello there, friends.
Merc business is a bit slow, what with no war on yet. ;)
Can't wait to see you all in the field.

pheonix blackbird
07-12-2007, 09:01 PM
*tackle chrono*

yeah had to do that. always fun to tackle a dwarf...

my motto:
if ya cant trow em, tackle em.

soo this is your livin' pit? meh... nicely crafted.

so how's business?

ps: crono this time its your time to bring the ale hmm?

Topher der Jagermeister
07-12-2007, 10:16 PM
hello to all of you. it is nice to see that we have some allies before the game is even released. i really need to get a new computer soon so i can play when DFO is available to us.

pheonix blackbird
07-13-2007, 10:21 AM
ungh thats been a long time.

oke just to help one big misunderstanding out of the world.

my NAME is phEOnix (pronounced f?-onix) it is my name and i know how to spell it. i am NOT a freakin' bird.

NOW WHERE'S THAT ALE?!?

ps: out of character. myeah i am aware. i am also aware of the fact that people tend to point that out. took it into my char as it being one of the few things to get pissed over. thought it be funny :P

Chrono Veincrusher
07-13-2007, 06:52 PM
Err, Ale you say. *cough*
Note sure if i want to invite you to our tavern seeing how you might play with fire when you are drunk, (has happened before).

But perhaps we would do a trip outside the castle walls and enjoy a barrel of Ale on the countryside?

my motto:
if ya cant trow em, tackle em.
It's impossible due to the nature laws for a human to tackle a dwarf with any success.

Raydathi Greenwolf
07-13-2007, 08:32 PM
he also answers to Fluffy.

right phoenix?

:p:p:p

It's impossible due to the nature laws for a human to tackle a dwarf with any success.
heh... dwarf logic.
not impossible... its all in the angles. be glad to demonstrate, but i think you'd never be able to show your face in town again after being tackled by an elf.. ;)
(regardless of whether i had to hamstring you first..:D)

Dreign Swift
07-13-2007, 10:43 PM
heh... dwarf logic.
not impossible... its all in the angles. be glad to demonstrate, but i think you'd never be able to show your face in town again after being tackled by an elf.. ;)

Represent! :cool:

pheonix blackbird
07-14-2007, 12:35 AM
he also answers to Fluffy.

myeah if ya feel like redecorating this nice reception hall that is.

ray dont get too confident though. to get all that mass movin there's a lot of force necesary. now i am a mage thus i kindof tend to defy natural law's 'n physics 'n stuff (ack! damn ormz habit rubs off too much).

Err, Ale you say. *cough*
Note sure if i want to invite you to our tavern seeing how you might play with fire when you are drunk, (has happened before).

i tend to cool down with ale around as alcohol seems to catch flame and that would be a terrible waste o' ale wouldnt ya say?

But perhaps we would do a trip outside the castle walls and enjoy a barrel of Ale on the countryside?

who's gonna carry the barrels?

Chrono Veincrusher
07-14-2007, 04:58 PM
who's gonna carry the barrels?
I got a few secret stashes ;)

pheonix blackbird
07-14-2007, 06:52 PM
*grin*
as would've been expected of a true master dwarf. ;)

Aiden Morild
07-14-2007, 08:35 PM
Welcome to our boards Raydathi

Raydathi Greenwolf
07-15-2007, 01:48 PM
ray dont get too confident though. to get all that mass movin there's a lot of force necesary.
hm.... Chrono.. I do believe Fluffy just called you fat.. :rolleyes:

Chrono Veincrusher
07-15-2007, 02:15 PM
hm.... Chrono.. I do believe Fluffy just called you fat.. :rolleyes:
It's nothing wrong with reinforced body armor!

pheonix blackbird
07-15-2007, 08:56 PM
... myeah that too <.<

Trent Fireblood
08-16-2007, 04:20 PM
All the Wessex folk are welcome on our forums. Koma and Chrono usually hang out there. We also have a public RP forum which is underused at the moment (hint hint).

If you register on our forums and PM me your username (i.e PM me on Wessex forums), then I'll enable your account immediately.

It's been great to meet you all. I hope to see you in game where we can fight side by side (and each other for fun!).

http://www.tfbb.org