PDA

View Full Version : Hullo Duchy!

Skuld
06-23-2007, 05:53 PM
Greetings,

I am Gregory Skuld, a new applicant to the Duchy. I've looked around the website, and from what I've seen so far, you guys look like an organized, commited clan. Your intricate hierarchy and government has impressed me, and you have seemed to have already created a smaller community within the larger Darkfall community, and thats what I seek in a clan. I look foreward to someday joining and helping the guild work towards it's seat of power in Agon.

Cheers,
Skuld.

Chrono Veincrusher
06-23-2007, 06:06 PM
Welcome to the Duchy, Skuld.
Hope to see you around in the future.

/Chrono

Skuld
06-23-2007, 06:12 PM
Welcome to the Duchy, Skuld.
Hope to see you around in the future.

/Chrono

Not in yet,

but Im hoping =D

Oprah
06-23-2007, 07:29 PM
:D Welcome and good luck with your application!

Jord Hunter
06-23-2007, 10:06 PM
Welcome to the boards. Good luck with your application.

Oakk Haddock
06-23-2007, 11:33 PM
Good luck. If your accepted, tell us a little about yourself; what you've played, any cool experiences playing games.

Aiden Morild
06-24-2007, 02:10 PM
Welcome to the Duchy

Chrono Veincrusher
06-24-2007, 03:40 PM
I see you made it through, Grats man.

Skuld
06-24-2007, 03:48 PM
I see you made it through, Grats man.

Yeah, I'm happy to be apart of the team!

Chrono Veincrusher
06-24-2007, 04:04 PM
Feel free to share a bit about yourself.

Skuld
06-24-2007, 05:46 PM
Well, My real name is Scott (Friends call me Skuld for some wierd reason) I am 16, though I am young I have a lot of MMO experience, because those are really the only games I like to play. And that is the same with my group of friends

Being summer, I have a lot of time on my hands, so my days really consist of Football 4-6 hours a day, then just time on the computer (I'm Playing WoW until Darkfall comes out, which makes Darkfall seem all the more sweeter =]).

Like most teenagers, I go to a lot of parties on friday nights, but I'm the guy who keeps helps people out the door when they are totally wasted, Though I don't really follow the Catholic religion, my parents raised me strictly catholic, or at least thats what they tell me =P...I live in California, in a rapidly growing town, which can have its ups and downs.

That is most of what I can really think of without giving out my Creditcard number =P

I have a few questions though,

How do I get one of those awesome Banners you all have?
&
How do I get what clan I am in to show up on the DarkFall Forums?

Coronach
06-24-2007, 05:57 PM
Greetings, Skuld, and congratulations on your trial membership. To get one of these nifty banners, all you have to do is pass your trial membership, decide what you want to be and make a request to a herald. And as for the clan listing in the DF forums, pretty much the only way to display it is in your signature, though there are special group memberships.

Skuld
06-24-2007, 06:11 PM
Greetings, Skuld, and congratulations on your trial membership. To get one of these nifty banners, all you have to do is pass your trial membership, decide what you want to be and make a request to a herald. And as for the clan listing in the DF forums, pretty much the only way to display it is in your signature, though there are special group memberships.

Well, how would I go about passing the trial membership?

Chrono Veincrusher
06-24-2007, 06:20 PM
How do I get what clan I am in to show up on the DarkFall Forums?
User CP -> Group Memberships -> Find "Duchy of Wessex" and Join group with the message that you're a trial member. And then the his grace, The Duke of Wessex will accept it when he notice it.

And about how to be promoted from your trial-membership status to Villein.
Stay active on the forum, drop by IRC now and then (Chatterday Saturday (http://www.duchyofwessex.org/forum/showthread.php?p=22862#post22862)) and if you can, join us in any games we're currently playing. The promotion happens on regular basis in the beginning of every month or quarter depending how active the trial-members have been.

Skuld
06-24-2007, 06:58 PM
User CP -> Group Memberships -> Find "Duchy of Wessex" and Join group with the message that you're a trail member. And then the his grace, The Duke of Wessex will accept it when he notice it.

And about how to be promoted from your trail-membership status to Villein.
Stay active on the forum, drop by IRC now and then (Chatterday Saturday (http://www.duchyofwessex.org/forum/showthread.php?p=22862#post22862)) and if you can, join us in any games we're currently playing. The promotion happens on regular basis in the beginning of every month or quarter depending how active the trail-members have been.

I am not very familiar with IRC, anyone mind helping me out?
...Sadly, I don't even have the slightest clue what IRC is

Coronach
06-24-2007, 07:10 PM
Here's the quick way about it for your convenience, since it seems that you don't have access to the Boroughs, yet.

Go to www.mirc.com and download the mIRC client.
Enter your user information in the prompt once you have it loaded.
Go to the Servers tab and add a new server, IRC Server irc.stratics.com, port 6668. When you're logged on, enter /join #wsx.

Topher der Jagermeister
06-24-2007, 07:31 PM
welcome. i too am a trial member at the moment, but i think these guys might be accepting me as a full member the next time his grace decides to accept more full members. this is great group of guys and gals though, so hopefully you will enjoy your stay as much as i have thus far.