View Full Version : Lethal was here

Atlethal
06-16-2007, 06:35 PM
*Atlethal sneaked into the castle of wessex looking for easy pickings, and great tresures, unfortunetly the tresure room was locked tightly and well guarded. So Atlethal left a note carvede into the Castle Gates:

i came here in seach for great tresures, but you guard your valuebles very well... i grabbed what coin purses i could find, on the sleeping guards, i am sure your duke will cover your losses, may shadows hide you.

//Lethal of The RSS
*a snake head was pinned to the gate by a silver kriss right under the message

Atlethal
06-20-2007, 11:45 PM
sayton, brando, erwin(Thyreus), shilohen, jord, and all my other fellow guild members didn't greet me? no-one greeted me?

i curse you all... may you wake up with a condom in your arse, and ten bucks in your hand...

/me thinks back on his boarding school days, best joke he ever pulled...

Beric Veincrusher
06-20-2007, 11:58 PM
I'm disappointed in your spelling, but welcome to the Duchy.

Bernardo dei Medici
06-21-2007, 01:34 AM
I would have come out to greet you, but you were sneaking around and I couldn't see you.

Atlethal
06-21-2007, 01:58 AM
I would have come out to greet you, but you were sneaking around and I couldn't see you.

Doh why didn't i see that comming?

and about the spelling? well lets just say the teacher wasn't the most interesting person in my classroom... xD

Bernardo dei Medici
06-21-2007, 02:35 AM
For English as a second language, your spelling is decent. Heck, I know a lot of people with english as a first language that spell much worse.

Chrono Veincrusher
06-21-2007, 05:21 PM
no-one greeted me? So, Why would one greet a thief?

Coronach
06-21-2007, 05:28 PM
Well, I could always greet you with a pair of shackles if you'd like. :D

Aiden Morild
06-21-2007, 09:41 PM
Welcome

I was going to welcome you earlier but I didnt want to be first incase I was meant to rp!

Topher der Jagermeister
06-22-2007, 10:16 PM
welcome. i am not a full member yet, so i sometimes feel awkward saying "welcome" to new people. especially to be the first to say hello. this is a friendly group though, so chat in the forums and get to know some people.

Erwin Carius
06-25-2007, 06:55 PM
Greetings, I hope you're not stealing his Graces tax money?
http://www.animationartgallery.com/images/WDC/WDCCJP5.gif

Coronach
06-25-2007, 07:01 PM
Hey, now, Thyreus, you're giving a wrong impression. You know we don't sanction mahirim. :P