PDA

View Full Version : Warm regards to the most noble Duchy, from the Republic of the Silver Sun

Stianos
09-27-2014, 03:59 AM
It is my distinct opportunity to Represent the Silver Sun Republic in this matter. We would like to officially extend a diplomatic hand and directly open relations between our two groups.

I have been granted the ability to serve as envoy to the Duchy of Wessex. I hope we will both inevitably benefit more from our new found discourse. You are a well known name among our citizens, and we are sure this will be fruitful.

Written and Dictated by Stianos of the House Medici, Senator of the Republic, Herald of the Executive Ministry, Condotierri of Società Albero morto, Envoy to the Duchy of Wessex

((We're specifically interested in discussing the future of relation in LiF, but we are always interested in other games as well))

Azzerhoden Razeri
09-29-2014, 10:24 PM
Greetings Stianos of House Medici,

Welcome to the Duchy of Wessex.

I have officially recorded your registration as a visiting dignitary of The Silver Sun Republic, and welcome you with warm wishes and respect. It has been far too long since our last official dialogue, and I look forward to many more in the near future.

Please make yourself at home in our lands. Should you run into any issues regarding the rights and privileges due a member of your standing, please let me know and I shall rectify it. I have also offered my direct greetings to your ministers in your own land.

Stianos
10-22-2014, 09:19 PM
Whomever it may concern within the illustrious Duchy of Wessex,

The contact between our two great realms has been exceptional. In appreciation of this fact it is the will of my lord, Radison, Colonial Viceroy, Prime Minister, Patriarch of House McDougal, Knight Brother of the Ordo d'Argento, King of Heralds that he meet personally with whomever is in charge of your operations within the newly discovered lands. It is our hope that from these agreements a lasting peace and mutual benefits will spring forth. If there is a preferred method of contact so that you may speak directly I will relay that to my lord so that we can progress in our talks. ((Steam, Email, etc))

Written and Dictated by Stianos of the House Medici, Senator of the Republic, Herald of the Executive Ministry, Guild Master of Società Albero morto