PDA

View Full Version : Greetings to all fellow members!

Sayha Kartheus
02-21-2014, 12:48 AM
Hail! I go by the name of Sayha Kartheus. I which to become a weapon Suplier for The clan's Newcommers or Self-defence/last resort weapons for knights or the Garrisons itself.

I am friendly to everyone and have a good sense of humor but i dont take to mockery easely.

I Fancy a bit of adventuring and welcome any offer to do so. which will certainly help gather some of my meterials needed for my crafts.

i may not be a warrior but I wont go down without a fight, I think trainers of the clan and I will become good friends for I could use a bit of training.

My only which is to be able to make weapons that are better than the tindremic longswords. If I can do that than ill be very happy. hope to see you all at the crafting benchs and hope you like what i make for you. :D

Camarro Valkran
02-21-2014, 09:44 AM
I am friendly to everyone and have a good sense of humor but i dont take to mockery easely

Don't worry, everyone just mocks me and Azidano instead. Look forward to meeting you.

Azidano Valkran
02-21-2014, 11:55 AM
Don't worry, everyone just mocks me and Azidano instead. Look forward to meeting you.

And then Camarro chooses to mock me.

To which I respond by mocking Caldros.

We call it... the mockonomy

Caldros Valkran
02-21-2014, 02:56 PM
More like Mockronomics.

Casilda Tametomo
02-23-2014, 02:12 AM
This calls for a mockumentary to explain how it all works.

Apoca Ailen
02-27-2014, 05:09 PM
could say we have a nice deMockracy going.

Casilda Tametomo
02-27-2014, 06:08 PM
"Mock it, and they will flock to it."

Yeah, aside from a fleeting resemblance to the (unfortunately) deathless poesy of Johnnie Cochran, I got nothin'.