PDA

View Full Version : Oath of Office - Mister Caldros Valkran, Esquire, Governor-General of Wessex in Nave

Caldros Valkran
01-18-2014, 06:06 PM
Here do I pledge, in sickness and in health, in living or dying, so long as my Lord keep me, or death take me, service to my Lord and Liege, His Majesty, King of Hyperion, Duke of Wessex, Count of Elba, Grandmaster of the Solar Legion, Manus Dei, as Governor-General of Wessex in Nave.

I shall uphold the Laws of Wessex to the utmost and ensure its subjects adhere to said Laws;
I shall uphold the integrity of this Office, for as long as I hold it, and wield the power delegated to me responsibly and for the greater glory of our beloved Wessex in Nave;
I swear to uphold the standards of respect, honour, and cordiality, with all members in and outside of the Duchy of Wessex in Nave to bring Honour to His Majesty as his representative in Nave.

I swear this Oath, with Soldeus as my witness, and all those who bear witness to it. May the Radiant Lord use me as an instrument of his Will, and to the Will of His Majesty.

Caldros Valkran, Clerk of the Ducal Court, Brevet Captain of the Ducal Garrison in Nave, Esquire to His Majesty, Manus Dei, and Governor-General of Wessex in Nave