Character: Camarro
Item: stamina food
Qty: 1,000 +
Delivery: CoD or in person
Price: Please quote me qty available and price

Thank you

Azidano Valkran
01-06-2014, 03:55 PM
Valdovas Kadangi, you make food/beer, right?

Jybwee DuPree
01-08-2014, 07:50 PM
I just brewed up about 4k Guinness the other day. Handed out 1k so far i'll send 1k over to ya in a few min.

Idk if it's THE best stam food out there but it's perty darned good. I shall share my extremely secret and complicated recipe with you tho -
Oat Flour + Purified Water + Fermentation Jar = Guinness! You get Oat Flour just by grinding Oats. The smallest amount of liquid base you can use with the fermentation jar is 31% so that's what i do (as Oat Flour has more stam reserves than purified water). I've looked at a handful of other liquid bases but so far just plain purified water is one of the best for stam reserves in liquids and it's cheap 2g for 10k from reagent vendor. I forget if it's any different in stam than regular water but purified doesn't have the poisonous effects of regular water.

Edit: Sent! Tbh, i've just been giving it out for free. No idea what the price would be. I don't usually have a TON on hand as my gatherer doesn't usually run into oats unless i specifically go on my oat gathering route. Oat route is another trade secret :P

Casilda Tametomo
01-08-2014, 10:58 PM
I just brewed up about 4k Guinness the other day. Handed out 1k so far i'll send 1k over to ya in a few min.

Idk if it's THE best stam food out there but it's perty darned good. I shall share my extremely secret and complicated recipe with you tho -
Oat Flour + Purified Water + Fermentation Jar = Guinness! You get Oat Flour just by grinding Oats. The smallest amount of liquid base you can use with the fermentation jar is 31% so that's what i do (as Oat Flour has more stam reserves than purified water). I've looked at a handful of other liquid bases but so far just plain purified water is one of the best for stam reserves in liquids and it's cheap 2g for 10k from reagent vendor. I forget if it's any different in stam than regular water but purified doesn't have the poisonous effects of regular water.

Edit: Sent! Tbh, i've just been giving it out for free. No idea what the price would be. I don't usually have a TON on hand as my gatherer doesn't usually run into oats unless i specifically go on my oat gathering route. Oat route is another trade secret :PAwww, he thinks 'where the oats are' is a secret.

But it is a simple, not an easy, route to take.

Now, the thing about Purified Water is, it's functionally just the same if you pay the Reagent Vendor for it, or if you dip it out of the mountain streams high, high above Fabernum. But I still claim that the best beer is made from hand-gathered Purified Water.

Jybwee DuPree
01-09-2014, 12:30 PM
Awww, he thinks 'where the oats are' is a secret.

It IS secret!!! Just like my secret desert horse herd, my secret Stalker and Hunter lyks, my secret zoologist, also a secret town called BakTi. If paid well i may give hints to their locations :P

Dismas Eleos
01-11-2014, 03:12 PM
Other peeps are selling stam food on the broker for 2g per k, if you'd like a price to work off of.

Caldros Valkran
01-13-2014, 05:14 PM
I need some of this too Reiyna! Like a stack is possible. :P

Jybwee DuPree
01-13-2014, 05:45 PM
I need some of this too Reiyna! Like a stack is possible. :P

OUCH! i get a little over 3k (i think it is) from a full stack of Oats. Not a fan of gathering Oats. But i'll send over 1k for ya.

Caldros Valkran
01-13-2014, 07:40 PM
Thank you!

Camarro Valkran
01-14-2014, 09:24 AM
So, next time we log on and think "what shall I do ?" the answer is ... gather some oats and send them to Reiyna.

Azidano Valkran
01-14-2014, 10:38 AM
Where do you find these so-called "Oats"?

Camarro Valkran
01-14-2014, 10:46 AM
http://static.tumblr.com/jpaxaq6/S8Rm2m1kx/far_far_away.jpg

Azidano Valkran
01-14-2014, 11:17 AM
How did you get back?

Ternix Valerius
01-14-2014, 11:49 AM
I believe he used some sort of carriage, shaped like an onion. Although his travel companion was quite the ass.

Jybwee DuPree
01-14-2014, 03:09 PM
Here's my ultra secret route if anyone want to gather some. It takes awhile to figure out where the 'nodes' are as sometimes there will be a few patches but only like 2 full 'nodes' to actually gather from.

http://i.imgur.com/yvJAkGq.jpg

Map may not be completely accurate, but close enough :P

That's basically it. There's alot along the north side of the big lake if ya just follow the shore, then i swing up to those other 2 lakes as there's some around there. I usually come back with a full stack, but it's just very open around there and semi-dangerous. Also gotta be careful when you get by the priest as there's bears, bandits, and wolves that won't think twice about killing ya.

Sometimes i head up the west side of the lake and come back to start a little east of the priest then swing west, then up to the 2 lakes, then come back down by the belbus... but anyway, figure out the best way that works for you if you choose to do some gathering.

Caldros Valkran
01-14-2014, 03:17 PM
Did you hire a two year old to renderthat for you? XD jk

Jybwee DuPree
01-14-2014, 04:16 PM
Did you hire a two year old to renderthat for you? XD jk

lol i was search'n for a cool lookin/unique map and found this -
http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/threads/mo-utility-version5-all-new-map-network-code-placeables.49336/

but then i had to blow up one section and.... well.. not the prettiest thing, but it works.

DID THE MATH.. well, i think the right math.

I got 5400 flour from 1 stack of oats.. that makes (if my math was right when brewing) That made 3900 Guinness.

Casilda Tametomo
01-16-2014, 08:58 AM
There are some on the south and north sides of the east river, as well, near the Dragon Fangs. And do not omit the northernmost lake! Though if you start finding barley, you've gone too far.

People pass the oats dozens of times a day. Fewer people pick them than pick off the pickers.