PDA

View Full Version : InF3RNaL introduction

InF3RNo
12-22-2013, 02:11 PM
Hello, my name in game is Hacedor Vizharan, I've read some guides and I think I'll finally become a gatherer/crafter. In spanish Hacedor means Maker, so that's the why of the name.

I already filled the profile with the data to join this guild, I'd like to have contact ingame since I'm really lost in this world.

Regards,
InF3RNo.

InF3RNo
12-22-2013, 06:44 PM
I want to remove my application since I found a spanish guild, that's more appropiate for me.

Casilda Tametomo
12-26-2013, 05:41 PM
Hello, my name in game is Hacedor Vizharan, I've read some guides and I think I'll finally become a gatherer/crafter.Nice to meet you, Hacedor, and welcome to the game of Mortal Online.

All of us in this and in the greater community are here to help. (Aside from the ones who will want to kill you and take your stuff and gloat about it, and who cares what they think?)

The first step is to admit that we are unable to resist the temptation to gather and craft.

Next, we come to believe that there is a Power greater than MO which can restore us to sanity lost while waiting and either

speculating on the chances of getting what we gather safely into our banks or into the hands of those who will use it, or
while targeting appliances and watching timers count down.

(Some of us turn to YouTube or TED talks; others read these forums or the MoFos; some watch movies. Your solution may vary.)
We make a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understand God. Around here, that had better be Soldeus, or face the Inquisition.
Next, we make a searching and fearless moral inventory of our bank space, local and total. It is wise to have tissues handy for this.
We admit to Soldeus, to ourselves and to other Human (Alvarin, Oghmir, and Thursar) beings the exact nature of our shortcomings in both quantity and quality of our goods. Don't despair. Skills get better.
We are entirely ready to have Soldeus remove these defects, but it takes a &#@!ing long time to acquire the lore and figure out recipes.
We humbly beg Soldeus for patience, RIGHT DAMNED NOW.
We make a list of all persons we have harmed were PKed by while gathering or crafting, and became willing to make amends to hunt down and slay them all.
We make direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure our guilds diplomatically, or when we have to wait for someone with combat skills to do it for us.
We continue to take personal inventory and when we have been pickpocketed we promptly push and call guards on the thief (if he can be found, and if he turns grey).
We seek through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood God (keeping in mind that around here, that can only be Soldeus), praying only for knowledge of God's will for us and the power to carry that out (stay subscribed!).
Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we try to carry this message to other gatherers, crafters, and support personnel, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.