PDA

View Full Version : Oath of Office - Caldros Valkran, Chancellor of the Colonial Court of Nave

Caldros Valkran
12-07-2013, 05:33 PM
In the Name of Soldeus,
Most Radiant,
Most Gracious,

I, Caldros Valkran, before His Majesty, the King of Hyrerion, and Duke of Wessex, Manus Dei, hereby pledge my service, and fealty, as Chancellor of the Colonial Court of Nave, to Sir Otto Osterwind, Governor-General of the Ducal Colony of Nave, who represents His Majesty in Nave.

I swear to undertake the burden and responsibility for maintaining the administrative and diplomatic duties of the Ducal Colony of Nave.

I gracefully accept the responsibility to be accountable for the administrative and diplomatic success, for the good of the Duchy and the Duke's subjects within Nave. I shall seek new clans and guilds so that we may increase our standing to maintain the security of the Ducal Colony of Nave, bringing prosperity to the Duchy and her subjects.

I swear to uphold the integrity of this office and wield the power vested in it responsibly and for the greater glory of our beloved Wessex in Nave.

By the Will of Soldeus, before the Duke and his subjects in Nave, that all should see my pledge, and hold me accountable to it.

Caldros Valkran

Kreager Stonewall
12-08-2013, 03:40 PM
By my hand and the Wyvern Seal of Wessex, the College of Arms finds this Oath to be given in good order, and it is hereby recorded.

May the Radiant Lord shine brightly upon the His Grace the Duke, upon Sir Otto Osterwind, upon Caldros Valkran, and upon all these desmesnes and the good people therein.

http://www.duchyofwessex.org/sigs/wsx_seal_green.gif

Kreager Stonewall
Pursuivant to
Levald Aurelius
of the College of Arms
of the Duchy of Wessex