PDA

View Full Version : Request Re-entry into Duchy of Wessex (MO)

Arcadius Caesarion
12-05-2013, 10:54 AM
Greetings,

I have originally joined Duchy of Wessex in 2010. I had left for a couple years due to work; however I am back playing MO again. I had a great experience with Wessex - enjoyed the company, the organization structure, and the overall possibilities.

I would like to request for my reinstatement into the Wessex guild on Mortal Online. So what must I/We do in order to become a member again? If of course I am accepted back.

Caldros Valkran
12-05-2013, 02:37 PM
Greetings Arcadius,

It is good to see a former member of the Duchy wishing to return. Leaving due to work is a completely understandable reason for having left in the first place, though I'm unsure if you had informed anyone of this prior to leaving. Not that this would have any effect now.

What you must do, is much what you have already done. Make a request to rejoin. I don't see why you would not be accepted back, unless there are some things that I do not know about you, that perhaps someone from the 2010 days does, which I doubt.

However, you will have to start out as a serf again, and undergo the 1 month trial membership. I will make the request to change your permissions immediately. I hope that you will come on TS so that I can have a proper talk with you.

Sincerely,

Caldros Valkran, Clerk of the Ducal Court.

Altus Whyte
12-05-2013, 02:59 PM
Did you ever become a full member? If so you shouldn't have been set to guest unless you officially left Wessex.

Arcadius Caesarion
12-05-2013, 04:28 PM
Thank you kindly, Caldros. Much appreciated. So, when can I get an in-game invite to the guild? I have 3 characters: 1 full-combat (maxed), miner (maxed), sword/weapon crafter (nearly maxed). Both my miner and crafter are currently residing in Fabernum. As for my combat character he is in the capital.

I would like to begin making preparations in moving my important resources and items near Wessex territory. I heard it was near Bakti? If anyone could help me with this, I would be most thankful.

Arcadius Caesarion
12-05-2013, 04:30 PM
Did you ever become a full member? If so you shouldn't have been set to guest unless you officially left Wessex.

To be honest, Altus, I do not remember... I think I may have left Wessex officially.

Caldros Valkran
12-05-2013, 04:34 PM
You really should get on TS if you want more information or help. Address = voice.duchyofwessex.org

Casilda Tametomo
12-05-2013, 07:03 PM
To be honest, Altus, I do not remember... I think I may have left Wessex officially.(Pro bono, because I know where to look: )

Your name does not appear to be found in any of the Formal Announcements of New Members, even after double-checking*.
I also do not find any reference to your having left officially in these forums.
When last heard from before this, all three of your characters were in Fabernum and you had not yet 'geographically' gotten together with the rest of Wessex in (at the time) Moh'k i. Taken by itself, this would tend to indicate that your full membership was pending on that move and possibly more activity.

* No alternate spellings or other references found, even after skimming the actual posts vs. relying on the forum's advanced search.

Arcadius Caesarion
12-05-2013, 10:15 PM
(Pro bono, because I know where to look: )

Your name does not appear to be found in any of the Formal Announcements of New Members, even after double-checking*.
I also do not find any reference to your having left officially in these forums.
When last heard from before this, all three of your characters were in Fabernum and you had not yet 'geographically' gotten together with the rest of Wessex in (at the time) Moh'k i. Taken by itself, this would tend to indicate that your full membership was pending on that move and possibly more activity.

* No alternate spellings or other references found, even after skimming the actual posts vs. relying on the forum's advanced search.

I guess that helps clarify things for everyone. And I did actually have gotten my main together with Wessex at Mohki at the time participating in guild events (mostly training). I guess they were waiting for the rest of my characters to move to Moh'ki area? Oh well. No matter that is the past, and I am here now to start the membership process again.

Azzerhoden Razeri
12-06-2013, 08:48 PM
Greetings Arcadius,

Your forum title should now only say Serf. Welcome back.

And thank you Casilda. :)