PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all.

Ariele Conquérant
11-16-2013, 11:36 AM
My name is joey, i am fresh out of college, and into the work force and while i'm not sleeping i'm playing games. As of recently i've been hopping from game to game, trying to find a replacement for Eve online, as the game has ran its course and my years on it are over. i was longing for a sandbox mmo to satiate my desires, this is when my friend Mars reminded me of MO, i gave the game an actual chance this time and came to like it quite a bit, after playing i quickly realised that a game without a community is a waste of time, so i was looking around for a guild when he told me i could apply for Wessex, and i did and it was a great choice. The people i've met in Ts3 have already made this an enjoyable experience and i've barely even put my foot in the door. i hope to see you all around in game, i play Ariele as an archer, if you see me i'm always welcome to a chat.

Caldros Valkran
11-16-2013, 09:36 PM
Howdy Regal, I think there is still some issues with your forum name that have to be fixed. It should reflect your in-game name. You need to PM myself, Ternix, or Azzerhoden Razeri to do so.