PDA

View Full Version : Hello, Wessex Guys!

LiL_Tr1viUm
03-23-2007, 09:40 PM
Hello, Im LiL_Tr1viUm
Sex: Alien "Male"
Where do i know you from?: I know you from The Godfather SA MP server and my name there is Dave_abelone.
First time on the site: The first time i came there i though Wooo! what a nice site, Good work!:D

Beric Veincrusher
03-23-2007, 09:52 PM
Hail good sir!

William Lonsword
03-23-2007, 09:53 PM
Oh for fuck sake, tis the gay from The Godfather Server. Hehe, welcome Dave. :)

Aiden Morild
03-23-2007, 10:29 PM
Welcome to the Duchy

LiL_Tr1viUm
03-23-2007, 10:36 PM
Thank you all for this nice welcome and Beric you don't need to say sir to me, im a little boy;)

And of course brave, thank you for letting everyone know im "that Gay" :):p
Cya, im off now my signature im making now will be end tomorrow and it will be nice:D SLEEPING!:)

Baurus
03-23-2007, 10:49 PM
Welcome to the duchy friend!

Oh for fuck sake, tis the gay from The Godfather Server. Hehe, welcome Dave. :)

Trial members don't get to insult anyone.
Wait until you earn your stripes.

Chrono Veincrusher
03-23-2007, 10:59 PM
Hello there, What a uniqe nick.
Smells like CS to me.

Jord Hunter
03-23-2007, 11:49 PM
Welcome to the Duchy. With all these SAMP players I think I know whos getting that beta spot lol :P

Thank you all for this nice welcome and Beric you need to say sir to me, im a little boy;)

And of course brave, thank you for letting everyone know im "that Gay" :):p
Cya, im off now my signature im making now will be end tomorrow and it will be nice:D SLEEPING!:)

When you get granted full membership see here for a sig, we have some really talented people:
http://www.duchyofwessex.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16

Sayton Reinhardt
03-24-2007, 12:44 AM
So you found your way here too. It's not going to help you get unbanned if that's what you think.

Erwin Carius
03-24-2007, 01:19 AM
I strongly oppose accepting this guy. He's already banned from the server for acting like a prick towards admins, DMing, possibly weapon cheating and later ban evading.

Beric Veincrusher
03-24-2007, 01:24 AM
The swedish hammer falls.

Oh Snap!

Chrono Veincrusher
03-24-2007, 01:45 AM
I don't want anyone cheating in DF on my team either.

Aethelric Brandt
03-24-2007, 05:55 AM
Wow, the Swede Duo strikes another victory!

Thirlan Tyrandor
03-24-2007, 06:39 AM
I wouldn't suggest bothering to defend your honor LiL_Tr1viUm. It will be your word against the Gothias' and seeing how they've been here for almost a year and you are a complete stranger you'll have to pardon me for siding with them. Just know that your chances of getting past "trial member", if you application is accepted, will take as much effort as becoming Chancellor with considerably less time.

LiL_Tr1viUm
03-24-2007, 07:41 AM
No this isnt a try to get unbanned, i really don't think that.
It will be really strange if i did and if you did.
"Woo he registered on The Dutchy of Wessex now he get unbanned"
That is completely wrong, im here because i just surf on the internet and look where it is nice and i can't play game good anymore because my internet fall down much so i timeout.

Thryeus you don't need to accept me, i only say that i was a noob 1 year ago.
I know it isnt simple to accept peaple who did things wrong.
Im not going to start about it again so.
And im a new player here and don't know something about this and what i need to do here but i will look.
And the name is not from CS but it is from SA MP.
First i was Wheel than Dust than Tr1viUm and now this LiL_Tr1viUm and i will hold that forever.
And the others who welcomed me Thank you:)

William Lonsword
03-24-2007, 01:09 PM
Trial members don't get to insult anyone.
Wait until you earn your stripes.

It wasn't intended to be an insult, i was just simply stating a fact :D.

Oprah
03-24-2007, 09:09 PM
Welcome? Or not.. I'm confused...

Tagrun Urit
03-24-2007, 09:20 PM
*pokes* SA MP, cough...fun...I guess. Hi There!

Baurus
03-25-2007, 07:07 PM
It wasn't intended to be an insult, i was just simply stating a fact :D.
Requesting permission to call you milner?

Beric Veincrusher
03-26-2007, 04:03 AM
Oh please don't leave the forum, we could have a little role play perhaps?

LiL_Tr1viUm
03-26-2007, 06:17 AM
who you talking to beric? me?
If it is, it isn't fun to go on a forum and hear such negetive things like that about me so.
Im just a human like others and if they don't accept that.
Than i won't come here anymore.

Oakk Haddock
03-26-2007, 08:12 AM
I'm not reading three pages, nice sig though man.

Godric Whitetree
03-26-2007, 02:35 PM
I'm not reading three pages, nice sig though man.

Then you've missed the point...

Oakk Haddock
03-26-2007, 03:04 PM
Sounds like I'll survive :cool:

Baurus
03-27-2007, 04:37 AM
Sounds like I'll survive :cool:
Staying alive?

Oakk Haddock
03-27-2007, 05:38 AM
Mostly, honestly, I only got 3 hours of sleep last night, but I'm not tired.

LiL_Tr1viUm
03-27-2007, 06:06 AM
Mostly, honestly, I only got 3 hours of sleep last night, but I'm not tired.

You will get tired tomorrow for sure:p
3 Hours why you sleeped that"much" i will really get crazy with that!

Armaru
03-27-2007, 09:24 PM
Hey, welkom hoop voor je dat je geaccepteerd wordt maar denk het niet :)

But anyhows I got banned from the server in the past by Fear ( due to Bosco ..... ) and I am a d(o)uchy ;), but im a good boy haha. And im not banned now anyways, but yea I was banned for banning not for acting like a prick like they say you did so yea , I wish you good luck, since I think you will need the luck.

Even tho I would fully understand it already that you got rejected just for being you, a 14 year old dutch kid.
I been 14, I am partly dutch, I know how you are without knowing you and I surely wouldn't recommend you.

But hey who am I, im just a member :)

LiL_Tr1viUm
03-28-2007, 02:15 PM
I don't now about acting like a prick because i think of myself that im not a prick but what you can expect of a 13 year old 1 month 13 so lets say i was 12?
I will give a the link to my topic so if you interesting you can watch it, but now forum is offline for some reason so i edit this post when its back again.
Of course i fully understand Erwin, i did something wrong come over it.
Yes, now you think o so you did do anything.
It was bug but i did enough things wrong in the old mode to get banned like dming,1 time n0beit(i hate to say that because i hate cheaters to now), not roleplaying all time but to know more of it...

Actually im a whole new "you" when i got banned first because last round i didnt do anything wrong, but yeah read the topic what will come here: " http://www.randombrando.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2686 "

This is my last ban topic.

My first ban topic-.- http://www.randombrando.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=522&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

You already see that this one(http://www.randombrando.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=522&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0) is completely noobish and you can see in my first one that i changed in how i talk etc.

Now you know everything about it so.;)

Oakk Haddock
03-28-2007, 06:19 PM
Not that I'm particularly opposed to ye personally, but it seems ye've not many in the way of friends 'ere in the Duchy.

We're also trying to be a mature role-play gaming community, and I don't think you quite fit the mold, in more than one way. Good luck to ye, find a good guild and we'll see you on Agon Little Trivium.