PDA

View Full Version : Hi to all newbie here

Animalu
11-09-2013, 05:39 AM
Hello to al wsx clan members i m noob player to mortal online i m enjoying this game ,now i m around bakti making some money i experiment pig fights and other stuff reading books for taming and armor crafting i l try to bee good at both things ,i come in this clan because i see alot of good people here i will try to help how i can they help me alot
i will try to do my best wher its needed . P. S sorry for my bad english i dont like using translator i learn english by myself from games and movies not by the school

Caldros Valkran
11-09-2013, 10:38 PM
Hi animalu,

Thank you for your interest in the Duchy of Wessex. We here, are a community built off the Feudal System, with practical role-play ranks. If you haven't already, try getting on Teamspeak, and get to know some of the community. Also, if you haven't applied to the Duchy through registration properly, you can do so by going to your Profile, and filling in the appropriate section under the "I wish to join the Duchy..."

In Mortal Online, the Duchy of Wessex operates out of Bakti. If you need help moving things, finding your way, or simply want some security, just ask someone and normally there is always someone willing to help. I hope to see and hear from you upon my return from the weekend.