PDA

View Full Version : Hi new player here

Mongal
11-06-2013, 04:17 AM
Hello, well just found this game, while looking for a good hardcore MMO.

I used to play Asheron's Call, and tried Darkfall ( the original one) But didnt care for its clunky combat, and horribe GUI.

Anyhow, so far I have been playing Mortal Online, for a few days now.. and its got what I want in an MMO so far..but I am definitely in need of a bit of guidance.

I am free to play, for now..but I am sure if I stick with it, I will sub. Much rather play a game where everyone pays the same, and has equal chance, than those other cash shop games, where some fools spend hundreds, if not thousands of dollars a month, just to "win"

ANyhow I think I applied, so just saying hi here. K laters.

Azidano Valkran
11-06-2013, 07:02 AM
Greetings Darryl!

A very warm welcome to you, indeed. We are based mostly, but not exclusively, out of Bakti. Our Clerk, Ternix Osterwind, shall be contacting you soon with some joining instructions to help you get started.

In the meantime, don't hesitate to pop into the teamspeak (voice.duchyofwessex.org) and say hi. I look forward to meeting you in the game and/or on teamspeak.

Mongal
11-08-2013, 02:44 AM
Hey, I am still in TIndrem. SKilling up, and making some money,. Got a mount now...so, who should I add to friends list in game, to speak with guild recruitment? I went on TS the other day..but I can only go on there at certain times. I will be gone for the weekend, but should be online maybe late sunday, or early monday.
OK thanks, so..my in game in name is: Mongal