PDA

View Full Version : Cathedral Archive

Sir Levald Aurelius
11-04-2013, 10:47 PM
I understand the need for an archive for outdated threads however this archive was created for the safe keeping of our formal documents for oaths, proclamations, vows, treaties, etc as they become invalid.

What I would like is to create a new archive to house any other threads deemed clutter so we can still have a more readily searched archive of these important documents.

Casilda Tametomo
11-04-2013, 11:26 PM
I understand the need for an archive for outdated threads however this archive was created for the safe keeping of our formal documents for oaths, proclamations, vows, treaties, etc as they become invalid.This is how it was.

What I would like is to create a new archive to hose any other threads deemed clutter so we can still have a more readily searched archive of these important documents.House, he means 'house'.

Appointments not current due to retirement, resignation, or inactivity; grants of arms in abeyance or recension; and grants of arms that have been changed by request or attainted do not in my opinion properly belong in the same wastebasket as "clutter".

Sir Levald Aurelius
11-04-2013, 11:32 PM
thank you for the correction