PDA

View Full Version : Novices Please Read TASK LIST [31 Oct 2013]

Varrick ChaosWielder
10-31-2013, 07:26 AM
This is a list of tasks I need to have completed by mid November. Novices, if you want to impress me, take a task and complete it. If you REALLY want to impress me, complete more than 1 task. These can be group efforts, and I encourage you three to work together to complete this list. It doesn't have to be done exactly by mid-November, but that is the goal. For matters of tithing, let it be known in-game and collect for it. Members should be willing to help. All tithes are to be passed on and held by Novice Azidano until my return.

- Raise 1,000 Gold in Tithes. (Will be used for Church Projects, including buildings)
- Transcribe all six volumes of Lore & Dogma within the game.
- Write in 1 book a mini "handbook" for newcomers on Soldeus.
- Write in 1 book a "soldier's handbook" with information on Soldeus the Garrison can benefit from.
- Acquire 50+ Books for our Library.
- Gather top-of-the-line resources for our future Church Building. We want the best.
- Gather a bunch of skill books that new players would need that we can donate.
- Recruit 10+ new members to Wessex
- Scout a few different possible locations for Churches, as well as a report on why that location would be good.

I will be gone from the 1st of November to the 10th of November. Please post updates on this thread. When I return, we will be discussing the projects I have in mind, as well as preparing to lay down the foundation of a Church.

Yclept Nano
11-06-2013, 06:43 AM
I have recieved 80 gold in tithes with 20 more gold pledged. I have also recieved different types of materials that could be usefull when extracted. I have gathered several books for the library as well.

Varrick ChaosWielder
11-10-2013, 09:09 PM
I expect to get a report on the duties assigned, by the rest of the Novices. Thank you.

Azidano Valkran
11-14-2013, 12:23 AM
Second Part of the first Book of the Scripture of Soldeus has been completed, published and in-game, Reverend Father!