Rhodri Taliesin
10-30-2013, 01:05 AM
Here in these hallowed halls I doth declare my Oath of Service to Sir Otto Osterwind, Knight Bachelor.
Until he bid my leave or find myself in merits deserving, I vow to serve him his Esquire:
I solemnly vow upon my honor and all that I hold dear, that I shall humbly uphold the traditions and values of chivalry.
I shall offer my hand in friendship, not my blade to all who my Lord calls friend,
I shall be mindful of all lessons my Lord shall teach me,
I shall stand by my Lord's side in battle,
I shall know not fear or doubt in any task my Lord assigns me,
I shall hold no secrets in knowledge amongst my Lord's friends and allies,
I shall defend to the best of my ability the Church of Wessex and all her Holy people,
As a man I shall be honorable, fair and repentant, As a soldier I shall be valiant, unyielding and without fear, and as a servant, I shall be faithful, honest and exact.
All this I shall uphold until my dying breath, so I do swear it in the name of honor and valor.
~Rhodri Taliesin, Esquire.
Until he bid my leave or find myself in merits deserving, I vow to serve him his Esquire:
I solemnly vow upon my honor and all that I hold dear, that I shall humbly uphold the traditions and values of chivalry.
I shall offer my hand in friendship, not my blade to all who my Lord calls friend,
I shall be mindful of all lessons my Lord shall teach me,
I shall stand by my Lord's side in battle,
I shall know not fear or doubt in any task my Lord assigns me,
I shall hold no secrets in knowledge amongst my Lord's friends and allies,
I shall defend to the best of my ability the Church of Wessex and all her Holy people,
As a man I shall be honorable, fair and repentant, As a soldier I shall be valiant, unyielding and without fear, and as a servant, I shall be faithful, honest and exact.
All this I shall uphold until my dying breath, so I do swear it in the name of honor and valor.
~Rhodri Taliesin, Esquire.