PDA

View Full Version : Fist of Europe - Diplomatic relations

Silver Bainwar
03-14-2007, 02:49 PM
Greetings, I'm Silver Bainwar, Lord Chamberlain of the Kingdom of Europe. I have come here in the hopes of establishing positive relations with you and your clan.

To spare you the trouble, I'll tell you some about us. In our kingdom resides 32 citizens and the population consists mainly of humans but also dwarves and mirdain.
I hope you take our proposal into consideration.

Nira Nathair
03-14-2007, 05:43 PM
Welcome to our halls, Lord Bainwar. I trust your journey was not too tiresome?

Please, relax in these chambers while I inquire if His Grace can see you at this time. I believe there is a bit of the winter wine left on the back table if you're so inclined.

Surly von Fishbarrel
03-14-2007, 06:13 PM
(site links would be appreciated)

Furion
03-15-2007, 05:29 PM
Greetings fellas of Wessex!
I'm Nirox, Marshal of Fist of Europe.

I apologize for Lord Silver that forgot to post the link to our kingdom, but here it is: http://www.fistofeurope.com/index.php

Looking forward to working with you guys!

Surly von Fishbarrel
03-15-2007, 10:27 PM
Yes of course, I'm sure we will be as well. His Grace, Duke Wessex, may wish to address this personally, but in the mean time you'll have to allow us enough time to research your guild a bit, talk to some acquaintances about your reputation. You know, an invasive background check that makes you feel naked and vulnerable.

However until I've really had the time to read that, I'm pretty curious to know about your motives! Coming from WoW with a population of 36 is all well and good, but what exactly does the guild stand for? Your short and long term goals don't appear readily discernable from the webpage that I'm viewing. Do you consider yourselves "good" guys? What of your level of tolerance on roleplay? Darkfall is going to be a game with many different facets and political situations to deal with which may or may not tolerate adherence to certain moral codes, but it's still nice to know one another's outlook on the grand scheme of things.

I'm always excited to learn about new clans, especially those that are organized under feudal structures like ours.