PDA

View Full Version : An Open Letter to the Great People of the Duchy of Wessex

Caldros Valkran
09-15-2013, 02:34 AM
Hail Friends!

My name is Caldros Galthan, and I have recently taken the Oath of Fealty to His Majesty King Manus Dei I, and my newfound liege His Grace the Duke of Wessex. That they may live long, and rule with Honour and Integrity!

I will do all in my power to commit myself to the Duchy of Wessex, through whatever means. I hereby relinquish myself as Caldros Galthan alone, but as Caldros Galthan of the Duchy of Wessex.

In the spirit of community and of friendship I will hereby give information about myself.

I am of 25 years of age, and am married, though not a marriage deemed legal by His Grace the Duke of Wessex. I hope to amend this as soon as possible. My wife is with child, and will be born in the month of January.

I am currently situated in Tindrem, though I wish to rectify this unfortunate situation as soon as possible.

I hope this helps you all get to know me a little more. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,
Your Fervent Servent,

Caldros Galthan of the Duchy of Wessex

Varrick ChaosWielder
09-27-2013, 12:33 AM
Welcome Caldros. I hope you enjoy being a part of our community. If you need any assistance, please be sure to reach out to us.

Manus Dei
09-27-2013, 12:37 AM
Welcome to you, and welcome to the fealty of His Grace the Duke as well as the King, particularly because they are one and the same person!

Do not worry yourself about the legality of your marriage, as the Church in Wessex is a remnant of what it was, and in case, I never claim the right of ius primae noctis!

Caldros Valkran
09-27-2013, 02:29 PM
Welcome to you, and welcome to the fealty of His Grace the Duke as well as the King, particularly because they are one and the same person!

Do not worry yourself about the legality of your marriage, as the Church in Wessex is a remnant of what it was, and in case, I never claim the right of ius primae noctis!

Thank you kind and noble sirs. Your Majesty, I do beg forgiveness for the confusion I displayed upon your joint titles as both King of Hyperion and Duke of Wessex, and thank you for never claiming your right to ius primae noctis. XD