PDA

View Full Version : Spirit Hawk

Spirit Hawk
05-11-2013, 07:33 AM
I just thought I would let you know what's going on. As some people know I am on Chemo, well I find out in two weeks if the chemo has worked. However, I am in no condition to play the game or do much of anything that will stress me out.

It sucks I will be behind the curve when I get back to being about to play but my health is more important than the game.

If you can let Imperium know also that would be great. I am not dead and gone just can't play in my condition.

Varrick ChaosWielder
05-11-2013, 06:43 PM
We understand, and will welcome you back with open arms. Your life is much more valuable than anything else, and I hope everything turns out for the best of you. I expect to see you when you feel better :)

Audin Cardew
05-12-2013, 04:29 PM
I just thought I would let you know what's going on. As some people know I am on Chemo, well I find out in two weeks if the chemo has worked. However, I am in no condition to play the game or do much of anything that will stress me out.

It sucks I will be behind the curve when I get back to being about to play but my health is more important than the game.

If you can let Imperium know also that would be great. I am not dead and gone just can't play in my condition.

I hope things turn out well for you Spirit. As far as Darkfall would go.. perhaps some safezone harvesting and some crafting? I would look at doing one of the armor crafting (probably cloth). Farm Goblins/trolls in safe zone for gold and then afk harvest on herbs. Should be able to get about 10k prowess or so doing that.

Spirit Hawk
05-22-2013, 07:28 PM
Ok just to let you know that 3mos Chemo did nothing to the cancer, I can't have ultras optic surgery or IDE surgery. I am on 3 more months of chemo meds probably going to need injections. Not good news at all.

Casilda Tametomo
05-22-2013, 09:27 PM
Sorry to hear that.

Varrick ChaosWielder
05-23-2013, 02:25 AM
My warmest though's are being sent to you