PDA

View Full Version : Harvest Event (5/1)

Audin Cardew
04-29-2013, 04:26 PM
I was hoping we could put together a group of 10 to go out and harvest in our PVP gear. We would put all resources together at the end of the night. Split 50% to clan donations and the rest split among group. Is that something anyone would be interested in doing?

-Audin

Spirit Hawk
04-29-2013, 05:58 PM
I would say yes to this but my new Razor Edge Pro Elite comes in that day. I suppose I can hold off my desire to play with my new toy and play with the militia since I am stuck at home.

Azzerhoden Razeri
04-29-2013, 06:59 PM
I am in full favor of this.

Audin Cardew
05-02-2013, 02:43 PM
Great job last night guys. FYI, we traveled out to a chaos bank at Vargnakke which a couple tiles east of White Claw. We were able to hit 18 metal nodes as a group which half was donated to the clan.

We also found that there are several spawns in the area that we were interested in farming. We also found that many other clans had the same thoughts. PVP occurred... we wiped everyone who came. Vamp, Lord of War, Salvation, etc. I thought we did well with our teamwork once again.

I am very proud of the progress LSV have made. We have made so much improvement from just a week ago at ogres to yesterday at the hill giants. Our PVP skills truly are getting better every day we play. That being said, we should all think of losses and remember what we have learned from them.

Varrick ChaosWielder
05-02-2013, 04:12 PM
Its great to see teamwork like this. Long live Wessex!

Azzerhoden Razeri
05-02-2013, 07:55 PM
Sorry I was not able to participate. :-(

Audin Cardew
05-02-2013, 08:27 PM
Sorry I was not able to participate. :-(

No need to apologize. Totally understandable that everyone wont be able to attend every event.