PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone~

Mackenzi Winters
01-24-2013, 08:59 AM
^-^; I've just applied, Hopeful I'll be accepted.. But.. I think I'm just fretting too much.

Anyways..! I've been playing Mortal Online for about four days now, And I've been enjoying it enough to pay for at least a month's subscription and inviting all my best friends to it.. They Don't really enjoy it I've noticed.. So I Doubt they'll apply here too even if I try to convince them.

My Characters Are..

Mackenzi Winters

Anisu Amaya

..I Didn't even feel like I'd need to join a guild until every once in awhile I'd deal with a mishap.. The Only thing that really pushed me to join one was when me and my friends were adventuring, And a Group of three well equiped mounted bandits slaughtered us all within seconds.. It Hurt the most because I was too darned defenceless to protect anyone..

I Hope I'll have plenty of fun if I'm accepted..! I'm a little shy to new others, But I'll warm up quickly if around the right crowd..!

Oh My.. Well I'd type a ton more if I didn't notice the time!

I Hope to hear from someone soon~

- Liffy

Azzerhoden Razeri
01-24-2013, 03:35 PM
Greetings Liffy,

My condolences for your loss. Joining the Duchy for protection and training are great reasons for seeking out a guild, but I hope you find us as true companions in all your future endeavors.

Yours,