PDA

View Full Version : 200 Dominion shy of 1000

Manus Dei
12-23-2012, 02:15 PM
And if you guys can harvest up enough iron ore so that Prox can make you a set of scale armor, not only will you raise the dominion of the clan, but you'll be damn near invulnerable too.

Goals for today are three: one, to get that dominion to 1000 by harvesting like crazy and if possible, seize one of the last hamlets, such as Somerstone, which may/may not be taken already. Two, get the numbers of the clan up to help. We're sitting at only 13 members and I know we can make a better showing than that - plus the more people playing the more their exp contributes to clan exp. Three, recruit - send tells to people you see in town and advertise the clan in the global chat. People want to join a clan to bank their stuff, and it's possible to grant vault deposit access without granting withdrawal access.

If you have the beta and you're in already, it's a lot more stable, so look up the duchy in the game's clan tab and apply so that we can get you in with us!

Bernardo dei Medici
12-23-2012, 09:38 PM
SSR has also sent a few members to join up with WSX since there's no point in having our own guild due to the constant wipes that happen on occasion so I will pass along the message what the goals are for now.

Valens Bellator
12-23-2012, 09:59 PM
We're well over 1000 atm but I don't believe there are any hamlets left.

Manus Dei
12-23-2012, 10:56 PM
Did anyone check out Somerstone?

If so, on to 5000.