PDA

View Full Version : Mercia Knight-Errant Joan

Joan
10-29-2012, 02:37 AM
Hello Wessex, Ive officially signed up on your forms because I just listened to one whom I presume was Manus at http://blog.mmosmacktalk.com/

I am drawn to skillful commanders and impossible odds. I will be lending my blade for those who fight for Justice.

Manus Dei
10-30-2012, 08:53 AM
Welcome, Joan. Give us a moment to sort out the application. You filled one out, I presume?

Joan
11-01-2012, 08:45 AM
I have filled out some information, but I cannot seek direct membership or swear an oath at this time. Consider me an unconventional ally until we find time to speak.

I am nay a master planner, nor a politician, but I will become both in the absence of light. This is what is expected of all of us who serve The Goddess.

Manus Dei
11-02-2012, 04:28 AM
When, then, would you like to speak, and under what circumstances?

Joan
11-03-2012, 03:26 AM
I would like to speak at your earliest convince before Saturday November 10th

I work from 12:30PM - 8:00PM (West Cost) weekdays so we will have to speak at night or during a week end.

I am working on a handful of questions and proposals as a possible ally so I will need at least one day after this message is posted.

My friend Akari and I would like to speak to you about some of your thoughts on Darkfall UnholyWars off the records.

You may find it interesting that I share your views on role play, I too experienced these “staged events” in Ultima Online. They drove me crazy!!

The Bards Night, The Honor Empire hosted once a month wasn’t too bad, their elected leader use to be the only one in the game who would jump into vent with me and get drunk while talking about the pains of being Emperor :P

Anyway just let me know if you have some free time and I’ll look into sneaking into your mIRC or just message Shioni on steam.

Your attention is appreciated and I vow to repay your time and resources in kindly your grace.

Manus Dei
11-03-2012, 11:46 PM
I think we can talk Friday night, then. I'm Forteverum on Skype.

Gavriel Venitiago
11-04-2012, 04:42 PM
I'm sure you will be very gracious. Few men have had the privilege of speaking to the Duke in private.

Joan
11-06-2012, 05:15 AM
Long ago I served under a Blade Lord fighting for the independence of Yssam. We suffered greatly under Tempest rule until one day our leaders simply abandoned us and our campaign without word.

For over two months we forged a home in the jungle island, following our final orders until Jackson, Vien, and myself where all that remained. We went our separate ways. It was the hardest thing I have ever done.

I allied myself to a small cell within a large group for the purpose of destroying my enemies among Tempest. After they had been crushed I spent my remaining days questioning my actions trying to measure the possible repercussions.

Over the years I have adopted the believe that all life is in constant conflict with itself and others for the soul purpose of surviving. Every day I encourage myself to remove as much conflict from my life as possible.

Some may find my ideas valuable. It is the source of my determination.

Gavriel Venitiago
11-06-2012, 02:24 PM
((Very nice ! ))

Joan
11-10-2012, 03:16 AM
It seems my friend Akari has gone missing, I'm afraid I'll have to postpone a vocal foray until I straighten some things out. If anyone would like to contact me try to message Shioni on Steam.