PDA

View Full Version : Hail

Jehovah
10-12-2012, 03:30 PM
I just wanted to speak up and give you guys a hello. I originally played darkfall as a solo player and always looked upon this guild with awe. The progress you made, the valiant battles throughout agon, and the extreme class that was presented by each guild member was a big part of my amazing experience with darkfall. With DF:UW releasing I would like to journey with this great guild. I have applied for an entry in the guild and hope to be accepted in time. I feel i could learn alot from the people here, and with the time i can dedicate, I could be a great member if given the chance.

Anyways just wanted to introduce myself and will hopefully see/hear from you more in the coming days of the release of one of the (IMO) greatest MMO's available.

Manus Dei
10-15-2012, 08:04 PM
Hail to you Jehovah,

As one among the first group of new members to join us for Darkfall Unholy Wars, let me extend you a special welcome. You've been granted access to the forums at our first rank - the "trial member" rank, and after about a month you'll have the chance to swear in as a full member.

You've even joined us before we've officially "woken up" the clan from hibernation to prepare for Darkfall, so you'll have the chance to get your bearings and look around before the crew all come back. You'll probably want to read the stickied posts in the Commons forum that will explain a bit about Wessex and how it operates. Otherwise, do you have some questions about things now that you're here?