PDA

View Full Version : Ironbone's Crushing Services

Apoca Ailen
12-17-2011, 04:41 PM
I am offering my services as a proficient crusher to all those who do not wish to do it themselves.

This is how it works. You contact me and tell me how much granum you have that you would like for me to crush. We then discuss and decide how much you will pay for me for the work and how long I have to complete it. The minimum is overnight, unless you want to pay me a severe increase. I will give you ALL that materials (unless you specify I can keep something) from the crushing, and then you will pay me.

I can currently crush Granum and Calx. The only lore I do not have maxed currently is the Calspar lore, which is at 93. I should have it maxed quite soon.

I will crush either inside the palisade of Wyvern's Rest or at Bakti. If you pay me more, I can go to other towns.

Until I've completed a few deals, there wont be a standardized price, unfortunately. Until it will be bartering.

I do not expect to gain massive amounts of money from this, as I wont be using my own granum or anything. I am offering this service to make it easier for our refiners and weapon crafters to make weapons.

Amethys Aurelius
12-17-2011, 04:44 PM
Calspar is used in Furnace with Bor if you want better amount of malachite. if you want other materials you use fabricula

Giumar Sturmzinne
12-18-2011, 02:24 AM
nice idea *bump* :)